Yoyo brand you like the most?

I like SF a lot. They really have cool products. (And sf writing stickies to you is cool too, I guess)

3 Likes

Red Bull. They give me wings

13 Likes

I observe from the wording of the topic title that I’m expected to name only one brand.

Therefore, I’d have to say One Drop.

There are numerous others I really like a lot though.

6 Likes

Hmmm. I can’t mention companies I only have one yoyo from. Yoyo Factory / Magic Yoyo tie. I have about a dozen from each company but I have no, what I consider duds, from Magic Yoyo. And by “dud” I only mean yoyos that I do not feel particularly enthused by or inclined to use except on extremely rare occassions while I cycle through every one of my Magic Yoyos each day. My opinion is based only on what I own.

3 Likes

Yeah I dunno… there are a lot of great yo-yo brands. In fact I’d say most of them are great, in that they take great pride in what they create, and it is generally by yo-yoers for yo-yoers.

The only bad brand is where they pump out generic product just to make ze cash monies, and to be honest with you ain’t nobody getting rich making yo-yos at this point. There were probably more sketchy brands in the boom eras.

3 Likes

General yo is my favorite. Followed by A-RT

1 Like

@G2_Jake (s) company. Amazing quality control, great owner, Amazing products, and quality extras.
Havent really tried any of their products but i know that G2 is definitely one of the best out there. I always watch reviews of G2-yoyos and i also like how Jake always updates us in his channel.

6 Likes

No care to elaborate with specifics? On second thought, and me being paranoid, maybe elaboration won’t be a good thing for my overly-sensitive way of being.

1 Like

Magicyoyo. Just because their yoyos are good for the price.

4 Likes

In my experience, that depends heavily on the yoyo model in question.

3 Likes

Dude, we both opened a can of worms but worms are not bad since they enable our planet to live by the airating soil.

3 Likes

That is absolutely true.

1 Like

I’m sorry but why are we talking about worms now?

1 Like

Can of worms - a saying meaning something like - an action that will release a lot of ugliness…

1 Like

Hmm, not really:

Metaphorically speaking, to open a can of worms is to examine or attempt to solve some problem, only to inadvertently complicate it and create even more trouble

Complicate does not equal “ugliness”, just … adding more complications :wink:

4 Likes

Ok, but I did not fall that far from the crux of it. I don’t use or think of the saying very often.

2 Likes

Top Yo. Their price to quality is amazing. My 100% favorite brand.

8 Likes

Turning Point

5 Likes

Oh yes, can I change my answer to Ken’s answer… except the opposite? I’d say more than one of the suuuper expensive Japanese brands aren’t really living up to the hype these days.

3 Likes

I like lots of yoyo brands for different reasons. Sometimes I love the throws they release, sometimes I love the style of their brand, sometimes I just love that one of my friends is running a company.

But if I had to choose one right now, it would be CoreCo. Great yoyos that span the gamut from responsive to fun to competition throws. Great guys who care a lot about the yoyo community.

3 Likes