What’s your favorite company?

I’m loyal to CLYW but I’m slowing shifting to rso. Just wondering what everyone’s favorite go to company is

5 Likes

Currently I’m a clyw fanboy like yourself but I do enjoy G2 and zipline strings. Both of those companies usually do small batch runs and it is more hit or miss than clyw if you can get a yoyo imo.

5 Likes

onedrop fanboy reporting for duty

13 Likes

I’m not a fan boy of any company. I have yoyos from clyw, mowl, yyf, yoyo friends, c3 yoyo, Duncan, etc. Being a fan boy just makes you miss out on all the great yoyos out there.

20 Likes

This :point_up_2:

10 Likes

I try all types of companies … too many to name but I still have my favorites. I listen to tons of different bands but still have my favorites. I gravitate towards things I enjoy without cutting anything out

8 Likes

I think I’m far from you’re idea of fanboy, cause I only have one OD throw, but I have three yyf throws (but OD is still the best imo :+1:)

5 Likes

Since getting back into throwing after a few years off, I’ve really gravitated towards One Drop. Prices are often times cheaper than made in China throws despite being made in the USA, and their throws and customer service are top notch. Also they make several of my favorites.

11 Likes

It is pretty hard for me to choose just one company but if I have to I guess Luftverk is my favorit. Although Monkeyfinger is certainly up there too.

6 Likes

Dressel Designs, Airetic, General yo, circle city, retic

9 Likes

Still YYF for me.

18 Likes

I’ve got some friends who make yoyos, and I’m biased toward them and toward any brands I’ve worked with. But my number one will always be Circle City Yoyos. Not only does he make exceptional yoyos, Bradd is an exceptional dude who’d do anything for a friend, and I’m fortunate to be able to call myself one.

12 Likes

MonkeyfingeR would be my first favorite. But i have really enjoyed Zerogravity. And i do obsess over a few (maybe more then 3) YYF lines, but not the whole brand.

9 Likes

my first unresponsive yoyo was a Northstar, and my fav throw now is the Edge Infinity so i guess YYF is my favorite company.

6 Likes

I have bought 13 yo-yos (I think) in the last year and so far my OD’s are my favorite. But I will have to buy many many more to compare. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

A-RT, YYR and CLYW

10 Likes

OhYesYo, Anomaly, Atmos.

10 Likes

YYF #1 and SF #2

6 Likes

Definitely not Sengoku. Those guys are super weird.

13 Likes

One Drop. That being said, I won’t buy everything from anyone. I give everyone a fair shake.

6 Likes