I admit i am

8 Likes

One drop , mowl Clyw for me

4 Likes

magic yoyo, cheap and good, but I’ll play and buy anything from any brand

4 Likes

One Drop

3 Likes

Not a company per se but, since getting back into yoyos, I have been constantly checking up on the playtmbr Instagram. I am looking forward to the day when I finally pick up a This-a-way/That-a-way or, hopefully, find a PockeHt on the BST.

6 Likes

A-RT for me!

7 Likes

CoreCo, A-RT, One Drop, G2, CLYW are my top five in no particular order (except CoreCo #1, obv :smiley:)

Runners up: FSYB/FTY (the project Y is good but the PV44 is just… so so nice. PV44 alone almost shot this into the top 5), SPYY, Anti-Yo (+Jake Bullock/Spencer Berry), Werrd.

ETA: how could I forget Luftverk???

7 Likes

Aren’t you sponsored by them??

Also, I don’t believe that any one company is better then the rest. I used to think that YYF is the best, but then I got an unprld nostalgia…

1 Like

I’ve liked yoyorecreation, few and far between, and yoyofactory. I’ve been trying to keep the collection small, so I don’t have any throws from most of the brands being mentioned here unfortunately.

4 Likes

Hydrangea is my top

1 Like

Few & Far Between, FSBY (Fair Trade Yoyo’s) Dressel Design, One Drop, Markmont, and Guy with a yoyo because I value being able to talk to a person and also they’re so nice doing business with that I’ll continue to support all of them when I can.

One Drop and Markmont has especially been kind with me so yeah, they’re super duper awsome and I love them.

10 Likes

same, but keeping a small collection is rough since there are so many good throws and its hard to choose which ones to go for

1 Like

Static Co. :100::100: Also duncan

7 Likes

Dang static co is such a good answer.

7 Likes

Some of the companies mentioned have just made 1 or 2 throws. So is it fair to compare them with the rest of the companies that have been in the game for longer time?

What are we comparing here?

I don’t doubt they have such great throws and customer service. To me is just too soon and difficult to compare them with OD, Monkeyfinger. YYF, etc…

Maybe splitting the categories between recent startups and established would be a good idea.

6 Likes

For me currently its sf because when bought my first mono it was the sf cadence and when I bought my first bi metal it was the sf motive but I might get another bi metal next year or later, it might end up being the new cog from unparalleled and I like their company ideas for yoyos and their marketing, it reminds me of sf but I am seeing a lot of up coming yoyos which I am exited for.

2 Likes

I own probably 100+ YoYos from 10-15+ companies or so…

1. G2- all around best company/best playing YoYos imo
  2. One Drop- American made cool designs love the finish
  3. MFD- the splash on these and finish is very unique
  4. Clyw/Yoyofriends/Rain city- these are solid
  5. Duncan/c3- feel more mass manufactured than other throws here but still love them
  6. Everyone else basically
9 Likes

Damn, lucky. Someone got into the game at the right time.

2 Likes

I am drawn to side effects yo-yos.

Put me down for OD and any SE spiners.
:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

ILYY is No. E1ns

4 Likes