Yoyo Boomers Club

You say that like it’s a bad thing lol

1 Like

No no no. It’s a beautiful thing!

1 Like

Is it specific for the Operator? The RJ11 cord? :rofl:
Some people will still get that reference, lol.

2 Likes

It’s not, but I love that reference!

3 Likes

OK! Samples are all claimed!

1 Like

Yes it is.

Please message @twenty_two your shipping info.

You just barely made it!

4 Likes

tenor-649543293

Awesome, glad to have a chance to try it out!

6 Likes

Hey folks a few cool things popped up this week ontop of the already cool things this week.

I’ll let yall simmer on the first item as I need answers from yall.

Wayne (layer infinity) is making a Russel shaped kasm ( pictures of the ones he brought to Mike high YoYo’s club below)
And he wants to know if the boomer club would enjoy a special club colorway as it’s right up our alley.

If so what I need from you all is what colors (combo of 3 colors) would we like to see for the boomer club colorway?

4 Likes

Black, Gray, and White. Just because.

Hell Yeah!

Can you discuss Kasms with him also? We utalized Kasams quite a bit for tutorials last year.

Would be cool to get a different color on each side so viewers can see/notice when the yoyo flips during tutorials.

I deally we would like to get some to our people for filming tricks for upcoming events.

Again unique to YYBC

3 Likes

I’ll note @TryCatchThrow has already exclaimed gold before he even saw this post.

4 Likes

Let’s come up with a cool color and then I can ask about a kasm run too. I’ll probably sneak in a (you wanna sponsor faf2025) while I’m at it

2 Likes

I can volunteer to film some Kasm tricks again next year. I enjoyed the process of learning to film tutorials, and the Kasm is my yoyo of choice for filming them with.

5 Likes

I would enjoy a good pink or purple in there somewhere as well. We all know the over 35 pink yoyo attraction is a thing. I mean, hear me out… :rofl:

4 Likes

But as an accent color to black :man_shrugging:

I print gold PLA and frankly wouldn’t want an entire throw made of it.

1 Like

I’ll second pink/purple!

2 Likes

Hear me out

IMG_9865
90s Jazz

13 Likes

Ummmm, yes! I vote for this for club colors, haha.
That’s pretty dang similar actually to the last pic I had mocked up, just with some Keith gold in there instead of the white, haha.

Total coincidence (at least consciously), but I like it!

3 Likes

I mean, this random squiggle has my heart and nostalgia so that’s my vote.

2 Likes

Man, you don’t even know Euphoria ‘til you take a sip of Pepsi from one of those cups…

2 Likes