Yoyo Boomers Club

Get well soon :pray:

2 Likes

oh no! well now everyone can learn to yoyo together. dooo iiiit!!

2 Likes

Breakthrough discovery!: I yoyo significantly better with my glasses on. I guess that makes me more boomer-ish. Huh?

1 Like

Depends what “Your” definition of a “Boomer” is.

1 Like

I’d say you’re a boomer if you’ve heard of the “Great Grape Ape”, but that may be just a little unfair to some.

You know, this guy!

6 Likes

Here’s to my first day of read time! :tada:

(I gotta step up my game, I’ve given less likes than I’ve received :sweat_smile:)

8 Likes

It’s official tissue, Operator is in the building. I have switches to install today, but my first impressions are positive.

19 Likes

I was a phone man for most of my career so the Operator and that rotary phone are close to my heart.

5 Likes

Is the Workhorse v.1 PIF still out there? I’d take it for a spin if it hasn’t been sent home already.

1 Like

OT

9 Likes

A beautiful mail day. Been a while since I’ve been this excited for a throw, let alone TWO! Also reading! Fun times ahead.

@Captrogers , remind me when it’s your turn so I can get this over to you once I’m done. I’ll make a note in my calendar in two weeks. I’m sure you’ll like it, because I love it.

12 Likes

@TryCatchThrow - I keep meaning to ask, how’s the Hobby Horse coming along?

1 Like

I don’t intend to sell any as the design is clearly a replica. I’ve been thinking about how to make a unique twist on it but haven’t had time to sit down and CAD recently.

I’ve made 2. The first had a tear out (which I think I’ve resolved going forward) and the second is too heavy and a string cutter :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

NEXT QUESTION: How many Operator owners are there out there, and which of you want to test out a new blend of Throw-Yo string.

@Captrogers - You don’t count, you’re getting some anyway.

4 Likes

I could test some string for you!

1 Like

It’s kind of sad how active this group is when I’m sleeping. :pensive:
(I couldn’t sleep and got up pretty early.)

1 Like

We are international but much of the group is US based.

1 Like

Well, I live in Idaho…

1 Like

I own one. Count me in. I love a string that lasts forever.

2 Likes

Shoot me your addy!