Yoyo Boomers Club

I don’t live in a climate conducive to sweaters, but I’d wear the crap out of that. I’m also partial to knitted. Screen prints have a place, but any time I see knitted I’m so down.

I’ve been thinking of biting the bullet on a TK “Pocket Rocket”, what do you guys think of it? (I really love small yo-yos, if that helps any)

1 Like

Last Call for Workhorse v.1 PIF before it comes home.

If interested, speak up.

2 Likes

Idk. I like it for what it is but it’s also an old design. By that I mean it doesn’t have a response system until you put turbo disk stickers on it. It doesn’t really loop but it’s also not unresponsive. It can stall and do string tricks but it’s small and thin making both kind of hard.

Like I said I like the pocket rocket. It’s neat but it’s definitely a niche yoyo

1 Like

Thanks; do you have a favorite tk yoyo for 1a?

If you want a GREAT pocket yoyo, get one of DocPop’s Executives. I think he sells them on his site still. It’s amazing, by far my favorite small yoyo. In fact, I sold off all my other small yoyos, including the TK after getting the Executive.

2 Likes

No Jive. But the Tom Cat is really great too, if you want a metal/bearing yoyo.

1 Like

Sad day. Executives are all out of stock. Thanks anyway!

Why is my little brother more photogenic than I am?

2 Likes

I’m not as good a one to ask in that category as I live in Florida, haha! Even light jackets are unzipped a lot of the time.

1 Like

Finally! Someone else who specifically likes zip up hoodies!

Love me zip hoodies. Never could get into non zipper hoodies. Basically just another shirt

3 Likes

Zip up hoodies are my jam! I hate pull overs.

3 Likes

Oh, I’ve already got one planned! A boomer one as well!

4 Likes

If we’re talking hoodies specifically, add me to the list. I’m absolutely not a fan of pullover hoodies. Except for two of them, but one is a weird short sleeve I love and the other is black metal and awesome.

2 Likes

I do have a Throw Down zip-up Hoodie currently in the shop.

3 Likes

Yay!!! This thing feels so comfy and round.

16 Likes

I sat this down and the sun reflecting off my red cup added a very nice lighting effect that also really highlights the spike.

16 Likes

The Purple that could have been (and might still be)

4 Likes

My whole family has Covid… :neutral_face:

(Except for our youngest, praise god!)

7 Likes

So sorry buddy. That’s awful news.

2 Likes