Yoyo Boomers Club

To give credit to Ms. Pyro, she pushed back on my request. But I insisted on trying it.

In my small brain, a MR85 RBC system in a plastic modded throw sounds epic.

You can judge all you want, but I am excited for this!

4 Likes

@Pun1sh3R essentially said @MarkD is taking to long on the plasm so you’ll Frankenstein one your self @pyrotechnic
Pretty sick mod you can’t even tell an origin was sacrificed for this.

Is it bad I want one now but using the 4mm mr85 bearings from the flying lemon to make it unresponsive?

3 Likes

I may be wrong, but this conversation may have started before I knew Mr. Mark was releasing the Plasm.

4 Likes

One of these days I’m gonna have to snag a @pyrotechnic work of art :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m not sure it works every time, but once I traded her a bunch of broken yoyos and one good Yoyo and got a bunch of sweet stuff in return. Might be worth a try

2 Likes

I’m planning on selling/trading a few of my mods. So hit me up!

6 Likes

How do I get a YoYo boomerclub badge??

2 Likes

You’re already in the group. So go to account settings and scroll down to flair

1 Like

Thank you! It works :wink:

1 Like

If you’re on the fence about the Workhorse it’s a Tape Measure Beast.

13 Likes

Wait that’s like the coolest thing ever

Rats, now I need a good 0A yoyo… recommendations?

1 Like

Give us a few and the workhorse will be coming to production however the weekender from doc pop is solid or go wood, dazzling Dave’s heirloom collection is awesome right now.

1 Like

(Respectfully) how much will the workhorse cost? I can’t blow much money. I’m trying to get a car.

The current estimate is that it will fall in the $75-$85 range.

4 Likes

The YYF Confusion and Toybania Stoopid are both reasonably good for Tape Measure as well, and the Confusion can be had inexpensively.

2 Likes

My brother has a confusion. I’ll have to try it next time we visit.

my rendition with ms paint

8 Likes

I have been disabled and not working for a few years, I have a 0 for a credit score, I am a 53 year old Vet with no income at present and my wife and I were granted a VA loan to buy our first home. We are doing inspections on Friday and… yeah. I am in shock right now. We literally started this process 4 weeks ago and we are in the process of buying it as of today. I really just never thought this would happen. I am so overwhelmed with emotions right now I can hardly think. Now I’ve got to move…:flushed::sob::rofl:

19 Likes

Are you moving to a house in the same area or are you heading somewhere else?

1 Like

Staying in the same place.

3 Likes