Yoyo Boomers Club

Congratulations on the house! That’s amazing dude! I bet it feels good.

4 Likes

Congrats! The VA Loan program is top notch. I used the program as well.

3 Likes

Congrats! Time to setup a yo-yo bunker!

3 Likes

Why did I not consider a yoyo bunker when I was buying my house?

I guess I have a yoyo tower?

4 Likes

Here’s a picture of my little sister watching me yoyo.

Thought the dads might appreciate it; I’m trying my best to suck her in so I have a yo-yo buddy. Haha

12 Likes

I’m indoctrinating my daughter as well.

10 Likes

The Orange is almost bigger than her!

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Just make sure you show her the No Jive 3 in 1, if you haven’t already— It’s important for the developing brain.

4 Likes

My grandson watches me. He gets those big excited eyes too. He gets totally mesmerized by it. It’s pretty awesome. My daughter doesn’t want his pictures posted online though, so I can’t share that.

6 Likes

Respect!

4 Likes

Maybe this should be a new trend. “Orange for scale”.

9 Likes

I can respect that; my little sister is older now. (Just turned 5 months old) and I was yo-yoing for her the other day. And I missed a GT exit and tied a knot in the string, and she laughed! She decided to laugh for the first time right as I missed a GT exit :rofl:

5 Likes

Aww man, what a treat! You got to hear her first laugh!?!? That’s the best man. Not many things in the world sweeter than baby giggles.

And the fact that it was cuz you bungled a trick just shows she has a great sense of humor already. Cultivate that. She can be our new meme lord when(if) Berv steps down lol

4 Likes

Darn right! Check it out, she’d look pretty cute with a yoyo, right?

You’ll have to excuse me, I have 6 younger siblings, and I feel like a bit of a dad for this one!

6 Likes

I got you. Wait that’s not what you meant

8 Likes

Okay so I had a thought. What if boomer club makes player cards like the yye cards . I have no concept of how the logistics would work but man o man would that be sick.

6 Likes

Oooo, when you make mine, just make sure you add enough explosions. Oh, and make sure my karate black belt is in good light. Oh, maybe some black helicopters too, and 1’000 arrows flying at me… also make it look like I had just landed beefhook, using a updn orange… I think that’s all.

1 Like

I was thinking something like this…

5 Likes

Thank God! For a second I was worried that that was either a very tiny or very large banana. Without the orange for scale, I would have no idea!

5 Likes

The answer is definitely a very large banana now.

2 Likes