Yoyo Boomers Club

Making a trading card for my sons tee ball team seemed easy enough…

2 Likes

But…

1 Like

I love this idea. I bet it would be pretty simple too.

I’m going to need a card for every fixie legend.

9 Likes

The first question is do you go sports card or magic card styling

2 Likes

I have both. I am partial to Magic the Gathering but it’s mostly the pretty art and I do love the game. Sport card is more conducive to the OG YYE cards.

2 Likes

Your acting like I won’t come up with dome uber subjective game around these so I can battle a Matt Mullins against a Cody and kick butt and take names.

I’m gonna play these like yugioh I summon Keith in attack position lol

3 Likes

Oh man!

YYBC TCG!?!?!

Count me in. I never got into TCGs but always thought it would be cool. This could finally suck me in. Haha

3 Likes

Aha, but you failed to account for my String Burn, which, while on the field, does 2 damage to any card put into play in an attack position!

I’d seriously collect and play the crap out of some YYBC TCG. It’s so many levels of niche.

3 Likes

Well shoot now I got to do research on how to get this done and be cost effective,

Matt taps 1 MR85-Bearing and casts “Lost RBC.” Cody can’t attack for 2 turns.

7 Likes

Just recently, my family didn’t have WiFi for a week. And my brother and I made a super convoluted card game that we never brought to fruitition. I could take the base rules of that game and make the creatures 0a players instead?

“I cast ‘Ed Haponik’ In Lane 4!”

“Ah, but you have activated the face down card in my fourth lane! ‘Snag’ activates! Causing your ‘Ed Haponik’ To go into ‘shriek in pain mode’! Now he must attack you at the end of my turn, then return to your hand! Muahahaha!”

“Not so fast! I spend 3 String and activate ‘Ed Haponiks regen ability’! Thus causing you to lose the game! A rookie mistake indeed!”

“NOOOoo…!”

Sounds like a good time honestly…

3 Likes

Cody Counters with Kick Flip Trick, Matt isnt playing with a Responsive. Loss of turn.

8 Likes

Cause players string to snap due to using nylon with fixed axle. Send players attacking yoyo to graveyard.

4 Likes

Not my no jive! Rats! All I have left in my hand is a beefcaked tigershark!.. it’ll have to do…

I like using my spent skylines on my survivalist and bricked RBC. Not sure why, but once they’re good and ratty from 1a, they make excellent fixie string, but only on my RBC and survivalist. I’ve tried them on many other yoyos and none of them work but I’ve had the same skyline on those two for literal months. Since February, I think.

I mean…

yodaddyo casts Broke Boy BS and gains a turn!

4 Likes

thegamecrafter.com

You can actually create and sell random booster packs.

drivethrucards.com is also an option.

Remember, folks. Berv spent 15+ years embroiled in the tabletop industry :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Mk1&Spinworthy Harbinger, is a Dream !

4 Likes

Sorry I slept through this one. “It’s morphin time” or whatever…

6 Likes

I think you need to Digi-volve into super mega war greyKeith and wipe the floor with all of them!! :smiley:

1 Like

We need to get @Bobparty involved in this. He’s been gathering stats for the cards. :rofl:
Also, the “wild” cards would be the Bangers. :smiley:

1 Like