Yoyo Boomers Club

I was thinking the same thing. We got the data just need to make it into a format

1 Like

Are there any yoyers in the Bay Area?

2 Likes

I can tell you that I am in Virginia. I know that DocPop hosts a group out there that meets in person, but I don’t really have info on that. I know that he posts when it’s happening. In fact, here is the thread. SF Yo-Yo Meetup (October 5th) - #9 by DocPop

1 Like

so wait is throw/yovember gonna be an event that we host?

I guess I’m a boomer now, huh. How did y’all get them emblems by your little icon?

Edit: resolved.

3 Likes
1 Like

Welcome to the club!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yovember - Movember is not a Production Event. It will be more of a Challenge, similar to One July.

But yes, we will be doing a little something/fundraising for a charity with it. Ideally it will be fun with shenanigans for most.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Club; @RadioWaco & @Snoopy

You have been added to the Member List in the first post.

3 Likes

Fun shenanigans is fun, but when are we going to do malicious shenanigans, like a month of 5A, but the challenge is no 5A specific throws and only throws that are over $200

2 Likes

These sound like Challenges you can Post during the Yovember - Movember Challenge…

HINT You have to practice what you preach…or do what you challenge others to do…

1 Like

Calling our Artists and Graphic Designers!

We are looking for Art for Yovember - Movember. Backgrounds for a Video/Slide Pages. Logos or pictures for Merchandise (Stickers, Shirts, etc.)

1 Like

What kind of stuff do you need? I’m fairly decent at drawing.

This piece of mine was severely rushed, and doesn’t represent my art tooo well.

sigh Will someone who owns a $200 throw pose my challenge

Sorry, I’m already promoting “ever extending string” and possibly “yoyo on fire”

I already use my Titanic for 5A, I can do it!

@Son-of-Morris You’re already doing two (possibly), why not add another?

@bigstupidbees Yessss, ruin your expensive throws

Ahem, I mean, dope! Thank you

5 Likes

Does anyone else enjoy modding yo-yos? I just recently put a C Bearing in my YYF One. It was a small job, but it made me feel good, you know? If I ever get the proper equipment, I may also equip the One with some schmoove grooves… the thought of that kind of makes my mouth water…

3 Likes

Yes there’s a few modding folks around these parts. Myself and @Slestak75 so some light tinkering, @Pun1sh3R hakf specs every YoYo’s he can, @pyrotechnic does real mods turning hunks of plastic and metal into playable works of art. It’s magic. There’s other folks too those are just the ones that come to mind.

We add the wood workers and 3d printers this gets long quick

3 Likes