Yoyo Boomers Club

Don’t forget to call your wife!

2 Likes

No problem there. :smiley:

3 Likes

This was my first meeting and everyone was very welcoming. I would encourage anyone who is interested to give it a try sometime. I am sure @Pun1sh3R or @Captrogers can fill in any official club business, but it was mostly just chatting about yo-yos and life.

5 Likes

It was a great meet up. I wanted to keep this one loose and not have much club business talk just chatter and engagement like you would get at an in person meet up. I was on till my phone died then I realized my kids needed to get to bed (school night) so sorry for the random drop off from me.

We did chat a bit about the workhorse production run and I have a task to make a form for sign ups that will be coming soon for the founders edition.

We worked on random stuff. I snapped a string playing 2a and nearly lost a loop 2020 off my deck. Some kick flips where attempted, some picture tricks where done, jokes had drinks drank. Mine was a nice Pilsner from a local brewery.

I also showed off my silly workhorse mod using stems

If I’m missing anything feel free to add it I was mildly distracted as I was also hearing cats (children) toward bed.

9 Likes

Bummed I missed it, but there was a back-to-school event for my youngest!

4 Likes

It’s been a hard month for YoYo meets in general which I kind of figured it would be. Back to school is always busy

2 Likes

Bummed I missed it as well. Next time!

1 Like

Hang on in there Bud! We’re all pretty much in the same boat. We can share the paddle.

3 Likes

Sorry I missed it as well :frowning: A/C went kuput so I had to call someone out to fix it because we just went through a few nights with no A/C less than a month ago

3 Likes

Glass came in, it’s awesome, go-to cold-brew set-up going forward! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Sorry to be off topic but I have been trying to reach yybc for the last couple of of days without any luck. Can someone please check your DMs on Instagram?

Thanks!

1 Like

That looks fantastic! I’m gonna have to order one for myself :smiley:

1 Like

I believe @GnarlyCharlie runs the insta.

Is it something we can help with?

I will DM you.

The @YoYo-Boomer-Club and @yoyoboomerclub tags both forward to a few folks on here IIRC, and you can also DM @YoYo-Boomer-Club.

2 Likes

Hey! Yeah, it’s both @Captrogers an I on the IG, but we don’t check it regularly.

2 Likes

Sorry folks. I’m terminally online but distracted and haven’t been checking messages much this week

2 Likes

wait, that’s a thing?.. rethinking half my posts :thinking:

3 Likes

I don’t think anything is off topic in this thread. It’s all on and off and the same time

4 Likes

That was definitely one of the goals of this thread.

3 Likes