Yoyo Boomers Club

I can’t believe that you aren’t ignoring your family, including the new baby, to devote all your non working time to Yopyo stuff. How dare you Mister? /s

5 Likes

Workhorse v2 is magical. I JUST LANDED MY FIRST KICKFLIP!

17 Likes

Yeah Buddy!!!

1 Like

Hell ya!!!

1 Like

Literally :skull::peach:

3 Likes

I’m ready to move the v2 on. Who’s taking it next?

I tossed some goodies in the box. There’s an Ink on the Workhorse, as well as 2 other Inks in the box. I also tossed in two new strings. A Catalyst (final), and Emulsion (which is a special winkwink)

4 Likes

Is this for anyone to try? I’d love to take a turn with the v2! Especially if this is what’s going into production!

3 Likes

DM me your addy!

2 Likes

I’m ready to move the dead ‘orse on to the next boomer. It will be mailed to you with the expectation that you will mail it to @Captrogers when your time is up.

Respond to this post if this is of interest to you. Standard PIF expectations apply, apox, yada yada.

3 Likes

YUS PLEASE! I’d love a shot with it!

4 Likes

Sweet! I’m sure I have your address somewhere but DM me to save me some digging if you can. I’m headed to the post office in about 20 minutes or so

1 Like

@Tobiyo89 Welcome to the club!

4 Likes

Yoyo Boomer Club 1 Year anniversary Sunday September 1st!

Anyone doing anything Fun?

Anyone want to remenise about the 1st year of this Awesome Club?

I have a moving truck scheduled for Sunday and Monday. So I will not be playing yoyo.

9 Likes

September 1st is All Horses Birthdays. I’ll probably take the lad down to the stables. Have to do something Boomer afterwards

4 Likes

Ohh it’s odd all the clubs I’ve joined always seem to start in September.

4 Likes

This club from its inception has been a real high point in my life.

7 Likes

Ohh right. Uhh reminiscent thoughts of the club. It was fun. Kind of exhausting at times. Possibly a bit overwhelming at times but I’ve made what I like to call decent friends out if it and learned a bit

5 Likes

This club has been amazing. I can’t believe it’s been a year!

5 Likes

Has there been anymore decisions made on the production and founding members edition Workhorses?

1 Like

Finally got my hands on the Workhorse v1 PIF!
This thing is amazing!!!
What are the changes again from v1 to v2?
Thanks to @TryCatchThrow for sending it my way.
I’ll report back when it’s time to send it along.

6 Likes