Yoyo Boomers Club

I seem to be out voted as I would tell yall this is unnecessary. I really love you guys. Y’all are great. I need nothing but all of your kindness and to have some fun and spread some joy. I appreciate you all. These are the words of a man who hasn’t been sleeping much in the last 3 days

6 Likes

You didn’t have a vote… We didn’t even give you one.

9 Likes

I’m down to chip in!

2 Likes

You ought to be used to the no sleep. You’ve already been through this 2X before.

Final I’ll pay in baby pictures

16 Likes

That last picture just says… it’s tough being a kid. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
What a beautiful baby girl.

3 Likes

AWWWWW! What a sweetheart!

1 Like

I’m in.

1 Like

I’d be down for a baby shower gift donation as well

1 Like

Knowing me a bag of sand for my yo-yos to play in would be good enough

7 Likes

The tentative July Boomer Meeting is Scheduled for Thursday, July 25th at 4:00 pm Pacific Standard Time.

9 Likes

Not asking for a change of venue… just saying that I have a regular Thursday night thing so that night won’t ever work for me. I know it’s impossible to find something that works for everyone. That’s really the only night that I have this sort of thing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Most any night works for me so a change would have no effect. Just sayin’.

As long as we’re asking for changes…

7PM eastern is prime child bedtime, so I’m going to try to hit the after party.

Or you could make it later…

1 Like

I wanna volunteer! This months one yoyo july event has been a breath of fresh air for me. Not having to think about how my other yoyos perform, while being tethered to my G2 Encore all month learning new things.

8 Likes

Credits @bheinz63 for the idea.

6 Likes

9 pm central is my bedtime, but I am old. Artemis and Brizo go to bed much earlier, so I am dependent free at 8pm.

2 Likes

Oh! So it’s @bheinz63 @Pun1sh3R fault I can’t play with my new v2 proto for another 2 weeks!

Edit: Redirected the blame appropriately

3 Likes

i had nothing to do with one july, im just participating. i suggested that new members should declare their boomercy to join LOL

2 Likes

This was a group effort cough Cody cough

1 Like