Yoyo Boomers Club

Ah, I have no axe to grind about that. Welcome to any and all new members!

Understood. I have edited to redirect the blame

I meant to credit @bheinz63 with the meme idea…

1 Like

Too late. @bheinz63 gets no credits @Pun1sh3R gets all the blame. :hammer:

Still can’t find that dang gavel!

4 Likes

Just to clarify;

This being the “Boomer” thread, are you wanting to join the Boomers Club?

If you are just sharing your involvement with ONE July, AWESOME! We will get you over to the event thread. Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

5 Likes

I believe @BlooTheBeast would also like to be a recognized member. He appears to have fulfilled the requirements…

1 Like

You are not Wrong… LOL

I did purpose ONE July for a “Fun” community challenge. Something for us to do that did not require the work of producing an event.

I still feel the Roots and Concept of this challenge are valid. No one ever said it would be easy.

However, I feel “blame” can also be focused on others who may or may not have supported me and allowed this to happen. Just asking; Is sole responsibility mine?

If it is? I accept full responsibility!

8 Likes

As someone who supported and encouraged this event… :sweat_smile:

Blame solely rests upon you.

We need an escape goat

Edit: I just want to clarify that I’m pulling Cody’s chain. This event is low stakes, heck, it’s even no stakes. Dropping out affects no one but yourself. You can even lie if you wanted to (but you can’t lie to yourself). You don’t even need to declare you’re out. You can literally just start throwing all your throws again and nobody would be the wiser

Pinging @Pun1sh3R just in case he really is taking this to heart

5 Likes

I totally supported this idea, and I still do… now that my throw has arrived.

1 Like

Challenge accepted

5 Likes

Glorious as it has been, my time with the V1 Workhorse is coming to an end. If anyone is interested in being the next PiF recipient of this little wonder in the midst of ONE July, respond here in the thread and get ready for a good time. I’ll give it a couple of days, and if there are no takers I’ll send it back to Cody for safekeeping.

4 Likes

I’m going to pass…

Next time…

1 Like

Yurrrrp let’s goooo

2 Likes

Added to the Member list. Welcome to the Club!

3 Likes

Btw thank you everyone for the well wishes and congrats for Avery I appreciate everyone so much for all the support

5 Likes

My pencilling in the 25th failed. I have a family conflict :cry:

2 Likes

Coozie came in, they’re fantastic. Great quality and print!

6 Likes

The print quality on these is way nicer than I was expecting.

12 Likes

Im down to chip in for a onesie

3 Likes

dang! charlie said he thought yall were sellin junk! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::crazy_face::saluting_face: