Yoyo Boomers Club

Remember, We have options with those ripples and weight rings.

Outside = More Rim weight.
Inside = More Mid weight.

3 Likes

Some workhorse testing

9 Likes

You can tell when you’re really whipping it around that it’s more stable than V1. You can see how much better it stays on plane. So excited to try this. Now I’m no longer counting up through 1 July… I’m counting down the days till it’s over. :rofl:

6 Likes

No truer words have been spoken

4 Likes

Did we ever decided if there was going to be a PiF for the V2?

2 Likes

Yes there will. Can’t remember the details but I think Cody got an extra one specifically for PIF

1 Like

@Pun1sh3R is your guy

1 Like

Yes v.2 has a PIF. It is already at its first destination!

4 Likes

It’s FCFS right?

1 Like

Not exactly.

There are reviewers that have provided feedback on v.1 that will get it first.

But, once it goes live in this thread, Yes; first come, first serve.

2 Likes

Proposal For the Club:

The Rogers family just welcomed their new family member. Ms. Avery. Capt has been a huge help and influence with the club.

I propose we do a YYBC Baby Shower and see if we can “Gift” Ms. Avery a YYBC Onesie.
Pass the Hat style?

@rkalajian Mr. Baron Radness von Throwington Esquire, do you have Baby Onsies available?

11 Likes

I DO! Just let me know what design and I can get it prepped. (the smallest is 3-6 month, but they can grow into it!)

Keep in mind I’ll be gone tomorrow afternoon through Sunday.

3 Likes

I’m in.

3 Likes

I am 100% behind this. :wink::+1:
What else might be nice? As you’ve said, Cap has given much, and i feel like this is a good way to show our appreciation to him as well as show his wife that we appreciate her putting up with it. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I support this message

1 Like

Better late than never. Lol

3 Likes

If you are interested in supporting this. Shoot me a DM and I will get you the YYBC PayPal information to donate too.

I think we need to do at least 1 YYBC ONE July Onesie. Open to other suggestions also.

4 Likes

Perfect choice given the she was born in 1 July. :smiley:
Maybe we move suggestions and everything to DM. To keep nosy Captains from ruining the surprise. :rofl:

3 Likes

I can set up a Private group like we do with the Patreon Yoyo orders once things start rolling.

2 Likes

No Captains allowed!!!

5 Likes