Yoyo Boomers Club

You should have eaten it
The cursed energy would be crazy

3 Likes

Has anyone decided on their “One” yoyo yet?

I’m torn between the Gnome and Kusionmaxx.

3 Likes

What’s your pfp? I only see a goomba

1 Like

This comment gave me whiplash here. I was all in on the finger tip convo then we went one yoyo talk.

I might rock the top deck or wraith for a month.

I’m tempted to cheat and use a mod44.

4 Likes

I want it to be my flying lemon because I don’t want to go a whole month without throwing it. Lol. It will depend if I can get it playing right though. Otherwise, probably either Cenote or sudo or maybe bathysphere?

It’s hard to decide

3 Likes

I’m very torn. Every time I think I’ve made up my mind, I have second thoughts.

2 Likes

You better keep up… or you’ll be missing a finger too!!

1 Like

Ohh I should play my SOY all month get some challenge in unless Brendan in the G2 discord still wants to borrow it for a few weeks. I can’t make my lemon my month cause I’m gonna make it a pif but maybe starting a pif mid one throw July is mean lol

4 Likes

It’s the Throw-Yo monogram :smiley:

1 Like

I’m having a hard time deciding. I’m thinking it has to be a throw I’m willing to throw every day AND take with me places, so I’m probably gonna hunker down with my Vayder or Mecha Bape.

5 Likes

Honestly I might go to nats buy whatever Bruce has at the turner return tops table and instantly make that my 1 yoyo.

4 Likes

Haha. Very good point.

I might have to bug you and see if you want to do that temporary trade idea that @Slestak75 had with the SOY at some point. I want to try one sooo bad. I bet I can find something in my collection you would want to try… maybe. You might already have everything I have

2 Likes

I really feel like I’m going to be the “Kramer” in this episode of The Contest. I don’t know which to choose. We’re basically either going a month without responsive, or a month without unresponsive. I don’t know if I’m equipped to handle that sort of pressure.

3 Likes

Is there a way to make a poll in the replies, or does it have to be its own topic? Curious what everyone is choosing between: unresponsive, responsive, and fixed.

Edit: realizing now all I had to do was scroll down to see the option.

3 Likes

I don’t mind loaning the soy hell maybe I start a short limited time pif with the soy

1 Like

A good friend had an accident decades ago. Was mowing a hill and his lawn mower tipped over with him on it, landed on his left arm. He lost the arm just below the elbow. He and his family had a great sense of humor about the whole thing. His daughters would call him Capt Hook. People would ask about his arm and he’d say “what do you mean?” when they’d point it out, he’d freak out like he didn’t know and scare the people. It was hilarious.

6 Likes

My saying since having a cardiac arrest resulting in some brain damage is this… Dying takes a lot out of a man. :rofl:

6 Likes

WHAT STYLE YOYO WILL YOU BE THROWING FOR ONE JULY?

• Responsive
  • Unresponsive
  • Fixed Axle
0 voters
7 Likes

I’ve felt dirty for grabbing my unresponsives for months now… it’s gonna have to be unresponsive.
Don’t anybody send me anything to work on…:rofl:

2 Likes

I’m probably going to pick unresponsive but it’s a hard choice. Is it cheating if I pick a d bearing throw? Because I have wide, narrow, and a blank in d bearing. I could do all three with the same yoyo!

2 Likes