Yoyo Boomers Club

Awesome thx all

3 Likes

Mrs.? I do believe she’s married.

@pyrotechnic, do you have a prefix preference?

Is that what it’s called, prefix? I think so

3 Likes

Most people just call me Pyro but Mrs or Ms is fine im not fancy lol

3 Likes

I have been brought up that everyone has “Titles” as a sign of respect.

Mr. or Ms. has always been the standard quo for me.

I apologize if I have offended anyone.

If you search this thread for “Mr.” you will notice I use the term often and respectfully. Even verbally in the Club online meetings.

6 Likes

Shoo’. You say you’re not fancy. I’ve seen those mods you do. There’s some fance… :thinking: fance? Yeah, fance …somewhere in you.

3 Likes

Aww thx!!

2 Likes

I almost mentioned, Cody aka Mr. punisher, is very fancy and refers to everyone with a title. Haha.

I don’t think any apologies are necessary. I was mostly trying to be silly, while having genuine interest.

3 Likes

Can you use “Baron Radness Von Throwington” from now on? It rolls off the tongue so much easier than “Mr.”

6 Likes

Oooo yeah I like that. Me too!

3 Likes

No, but I will try to use “Baron Radness von Throwington Esquire” moving forward.

7 Likes

EVEN BETTER. I concur that this is quite a proper title.

4 Likes

Call Out to our Creative Member.

With 5A May coming to a close and the Club taking June off from events, we are throwing a idea around for July.

It will be a community event; “July One” - Looking for Logo Ideas.

3 Likes

I just did ctrl+F for “Mr” and the results were “c’mon man, you really finna make me count all this?”

4 Likes

My proper title as appointed me by the High Council of Jords is Borlac Prime of the Third Expeditionary Force of Zerp. But Steve is fine.

4 Likes

Can we shorten this to Berv?
Berv Throwington?

4 Likes

Sure, why not!

2 Likes

i have a bunch going on and not enough time to dedicate to more stuff but ill happily help with any administrative stuff needed if applicable.

HELP? What do I have to do to have the zoom meeting display my computer name, rather than my formal name? thanks, archiesdad

For Zoom, are you on windows/Mac or a mobile phone?

I have no idea why the preview is in German, but it’s in English when I open it. Either way, this should help you change your name in Zoom

Thanks. I guess I will see at the next meeting. That was easy enough. I appreciate the help.

3 Likes