Yoyo Boomers Club

It took me longer than I wanted. I started in 2020, was taking it slow, then missed a couple semesters due to relocating, then cramming more the past couple semesters. Glad to be done.

3 Likes

Congratulations!

Thank you for volunteering. Will keep you posted.

YYBC does have a Bank Account now and a PayPal Account. Funds are limited currently, but that should be changing a little in the future.

2 Likes

I should be able to attend this one!

2 Likes

I should as well.

1 Like

Phew! I thought I missed it the past two weeks, but then remembered it’s monthly, not weekly

3 Likes

I’m popping both the last two drafts in here to try and clean some of the plate.

5A May Test Post Draft (Week 3)

Week 3: Led’s Keep it Swinging with 5A May!

Hey String Slingers and Counterweight Classic Rockers! Are you feeling Dazed And Confused yet? Ready to rock out with Week 3 of 5A May!? Let’s get prepared to master some new tricks, and join the YoYo Boomer Club for another epic week of counterweight concertos!

Let’s all embark on a journey through the greatest hits of 5A with our new trick challenges to conquer! Good Times Bad Times, it doesn’t matter, can you master the classics and rock the house?

As usual, we have our Black Dog basic trick ladder, with some nice foundational twists and turns to help you build your skills. Our trick-o’-the-week advanced tutorial to challenge yourself a little harder; and don’t forget your freeform submissions to help Bring It On Home!

There’s a Whole Lotta Love and a whole lotta prizes to be had, good luck to all!

Every riff and every spin is a masterpiece in the making, so we won’t Ramble On any longer, as we step aside and let you get to throwing

“We come from the land of the ice and snow….and merch!”

-StairwayToCounterweightHeaven

5A May Test Post Draft (Week 4)

Week 4: Bark at the Moon with 5A May!

Hey Metal Magicians and Wylde Weight-Throwers! It’s been a ride, but we’ve made it to the last week of 5A May! Let’s make it special; get ready to embrace the darkness, master these last tricks, and join the YoYo Boomer Club for an electrifying finale of counterweight cadence. Where every spin is a journey into the unknown!

The swag is ready and ripe for the picking, so let’s see those videos! Don’t lose your head trying our batty beginner’s trick ladder. Our advanced trick of the week will make you feel like Iron Man; and don’t forget to show us your Mr. Crowley combos and new moves with our freeform submission!

All of these can have you screaming “Mama, I’m Coming Home…with some sweet prizes!” Can you conquer the darkness and become a yo-yo legend?

With such fun to be had, you might be feeling Paranoid, but it’s all good, and we’ll have you becoming a yo-yo virtuoso in no time! Shred those tricks, but not your strings, and show us what you’ve got, and we’ll See You On The Other Side.

I Don’t Wanna Stop, it’s been such a fun month, but No More Tears, the YYBC will still be here for your yo-yo needs. Thank you all for trusting in us and participating.

“Shaaarooon!.. … …grab that merch!”

-RideTheCounterweightCrazyTrain

4 Likes

Love it. Getting a little morose thinking we WILL be done for a little while.

4 Likes

It’s that time of Month. Yoyo Boomer Club Online Meeting Tomorrow!

Topic: YYBC
Time: May 15, 2024 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 852 0853 8518
Passcode: 778382

8 Likes

Friendly Reminder about the Club Meeting Today!

5 Likes

almost forgot

What are these meetings about? Debating if I should attend

1 Like

sometimes its about club topics but we have an empty agenda this time so its just chatting and hanging out. a virtual meet up.

previous meet ups have had topics about whiskey, club funds and what to spend them on, events and tricks to include, projects we are funding like the workhorse proto and such or just general updates about club structure and activity.

last club meet we tried to do kickflips after we got through some chatter about club funds and branding.

I don’t think we will have anything so formal this time.

3 Likes

Todays Meeting will be a more “Open”/“Chill” Hang out.

Typically we talk about Club Business and Projects. There may be a little discussion about our 2 prototypes today?

Talk About the Events we have Done/Doing? One July???

What are people throwing? Working on?

4 Likes

Wholeheartedly wanted to addend, however I’m stuck working late today unfortunately :cry:

2 Likes

If one of these meetings fall in the school Holidays here in Aus sometime I may be ale to make it.

3 Likes

When is your next Holiday? We can try and make that work!

1 Like

Between the 6th and 21st of July.

2 Likes

It’s kids bedtime :sob:

2 Likes

2 more hours for me to get liqured up and unintelligible. :rofl:

2 Likes

Drop in after they are down?

2 Likes