Yoyo Boomers Club

Due to Mr. @Billipo 's new club rule, and him sharing a picture. I have a new bottle to open tonight…

3 Likes

I’m still on the same stuff. I really can’t handle it anymore so it stays around forever. :rofl:

1 Like

I hear you on this but hasn’t worked out yet…

2 Likes

Meeting is Live!

Topic: YYBC
Time: May 15, 2024 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 852 0853 8518
Passcode: 778382

2 Likes

What a fun and awesome meeting tonight.

8 Likes

I joined as well but kinda lurked this time around. I’ll get the courage to show face next time.

7 Likes

Do. Everyone is welcoming, pleasant and non judgmental. And they make sure to include you, which is a joy.

6 Likes

You are welcome either way. No one wants to make you feel uncomfortable so whether you lurk or whether you participate you are still welcome. You picked a good night to join us. With no real business to discuss the meeting was all just hang time. We we’re so pleased to have entertained you. :grin:

3 Likes

It took me three meetings to do this. Take your time!

6 Likes

You seem like a responsible sort… when I advise you that my yo-yos have started responding to me… I need you to call somebody and get me some help…:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

ahh darn my phone died. fun meeting tonight.

4 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate that. I’ll make sure to do so. I’ll have to show you guys my most expensive yoyo.

5 Likes

IT’S HERE

5 Likes

I Did it! After 4 months of trying, I finally Landed a Kick Flip.

I am so pumped right now. Had to tell everyone!

18 Likes

Yes dude! So stoked for you on that. There’s nothing like the first time, feels so good sticking that loop landing.

4 Likes

That’s awesome congrats man. We will expect a drunk kickflip next meeting

5 Likes

6 Likes

Heck yeah! It’ll be second nature soon, now that you got a feel for it. Badass dude!

5 Likes

Thank god, It would have been awkward to have to kick you out of the cool kids club :joy:

5 Likes

Ya see…. Itsa practice makes a perfect.

6 Likes