Yoyo Boomers Club

I’d want spike side effects so we can say it comes equipped with “Lawn Darts”.

4 Likes

Are you reading my brain?!

It’s a real thing. I made some really expensive golf clubs out of the stuff in the eighties. $$$$$

This was my thought.

2 Likes

ill honestly be good with whatever jake makes im a sucker for an organic yoyo and in the end i think itll go through some iteration before complete but i would love something thats closer to a freehand in design with a G2 twist.

3 Likes

There was some one on insta putting an"wood" sticker over a freehand. Looked awesome!
I wonder how how it would look if stuck inside the caps like the proyo-pogs

2 Likes

Personally, I’d drop it to 38-40mm width. I just really want a newer YWET :joy:

And the YWET was the ultimate Freehand 1 for the longest time. Would fit the bill for the YYBC to have an ultimate metal FH1. Jake’s diamond blast would just be the icing on the cake!

4 Likes

He’s got it bad. Always with the ywet….

3 Likes

Why, oh why?! If only there was a clue as to why! If only there was a sign, pointing straight to why

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 17.29.00

4 Likes

Can’t deny that. FH1 is just so great, Sonny took it up a notch. Would be great to have another, slightly modernized take on it available. Everything Jake mentioned in his post for ideas is spot on, just needs to be slightly narrower.

If it doesn’t work here, maybe I’ll work on getting enough people that would be interested and see about Jake making a small batch. Maybe with SE’s :grin: Can dream right?!?

2 Likes

I mean looks like the Ti LLT might happen so anything is possible.

1 Like

You might be into the Relic, a @G2_Jake side capped prototype from last year, or maybe Jake could add a few millimeters to the diameter. Its currently 54x38, there were two versions one with a D and one with a C bearing. Pushing it up to 57mm I would be a fan of. I think it even looks killer with these G2 decals on the caps.

8 Likes

Not seeing a table for week 1

@rkalajian Update: it came out… alright. I think it’s still a fun dad hat though. I’ll rock it.

Edit: also want to note that I’ve owned many dad hats and this brand is the best

6 Likes

Me either…

I will post Event to Date tomorrow when I am at my computer.

1 Like

Yeah those looked great, is there going to be a full release? I’ve missed a couple in the BST’s.

I really want higher walls though. Again, think FH1/YWET. IRG, Schmoove grooves, 56-57 x 38-40, center weighted, 63-66g, 4mm gap. I’ve thought about this for a while :rofl:

3 Likes

I do really like the relic. I got one for doing the push up challenge and, fun fact, ours somehow wound up C bearing. They were going to be D. So they’re double rare. Feels great though. Weirdly capable, like it just feels nice and not as punishing as I figured an old school shape would be.

2 Likes

I’d rock that harder than a wagon wheel. I’m loving the dad hat!

1 Like

It’s kinda cool how messy it looks, right?

1 Like

Was I supposed to track that while you were out. My bad it’s been allot of spinning plates. Thankfully we are nearing the end of the two jam packed events