Yoyo Battles

I will do it I guess not very good yet but still I will battle anyone because why not!

Bring it on :stuck_out_tongue:

Lololol!!

It seems like we’re having a mass Southern battle, I guess I can split it into 2 subsections for different skill levels it something. But I’m gonna worry about it during the weekend, I got finals to get ready for (the tests, not a freestyle :stuck_out_tongue: )

Hi!

2 divisons-

So like,

Abby, me, andy, so on so on so on

And so smsndjsj

I’ll battle ya’

If you get enough participants maybe creating a tournament style bracket would make things easier to follow? Just randomize the partners and/or take requests if people want them.

Then you could have a consolation bracket as well so even if you lose you still get to (officially) battle.

I think the visual aspect would be cool to see. Just a suggestion!

I’ll do this! Sounds fun! ;D

Lets get it going hahah!

Let’s do this!

I, too, will get some popcorn!

1 Like

Root for me my friend :wink:

Wait!? Wha?! What is this battle everyone is talking about, what are they, how do they work?! Can I watch? Are there like ninja stars glued to the yoyo’s and whoever cuts whoever’s string first wins? Do we wear shin guards and chain mail gloves? Oh this sounds delectable!

Two people post videos, and people vote on who is better, winner wins the battle.

I’m down for a battle if I can win.

You have some awesome skills, man!! I was pretty impressed with you at AZ States.

Thanks man! Your skill level topples mine though haha.

If I may veer off course slightly;

You know what I think would be pretty cool? If as well as worlds, they had an International Battle Contest-thing.

Like, each country picks 5 of their top throwers to represent that country (USA/Japan/UK/Polan and so on…). Then everyone performs their freestyles, and each of the 5 freestyles are scored and added together to come up with an overall score. The country with the highest overall score wins.

I think it’d make things interesting rather than the usual free-for-all contests. It’d be our version of the Olympics.

I would love to battle coming from Texas But I have way to much going on right now :-\

I’ll go get that popcorn too :smiley: