YoYo Battle?

MistaEight8eight! your video had me about to suffocate I laughed so hard! I was thinking when the video started…“should he really be sitting down…in the kitchen?” and the answer was YES!!!

I choose people on friday (the match ups) have vids by Nov 1st

Sweet!!! Put my name in the hat. You’re assigning match-ups. So this means we ARE doing brackets?

Im gonna try to get a cheap prize for a 1st 2nd and 3rd place, but dont expect much

Im down

Is it random? I hope I don’t get put with someone really good.

A YYE gift certificate would probably be an obvious choice $10, $15 & $20 for 1st 2nd & 3rd.
Or the winners could just have bragging rights.

Hey cant pick people today, ill have them tomorrow.

[quote=“Yoda343,post:47,topic:19875”]

[quote=“YoYoAddict,post:44,topic:19875”]
A YYE gift certificate would probably be an obvious choice $10, $15 & $20 for 1st 2nd & 3rd.
Or the winners could just have bragging rights.

The cheapest gift card is $25. :frowning:

Ok. I made an example bracket. It shows how we could determine 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. 1st is winner of bracket. 2nd is loser of final round. There will be a final round to determine who is third. The losers of the second round will battle for 3rd place.

1 Like

Aww see…I didn’t know that. Duely Noted.

Maybe we could do something like this…
3rd Place Prize : 1 set of response pads of their choice (approximate value $2)
2nd Place Prize : 1 General Yo AIGR Aircraft Rated Bearing (approximate value $9)
1st Place Prize : $25 YYE Gift Card

Or…instead of YoyoAddict spending his birthday money, we could have a 1st Place Prize that is truly priceless…

1st place winner gets their video posted under a new thread “1a Battle Results” or something…
Then, the 7 other entrants have to post nice comments about it. Like, " wow, you’re so awesome." or, “I wish I could throw like you.” or, " You’re such a good yoyoer…I bet you get ALL the ladies."
Ya Know, somethin like that.
LOL

…No on last idea >.>

Buwhahaha!! It was just a thought.

Maybe the prize could be string. We all use it. We all need it. A 100 pack for 1st, 2 five packs for 2nd, 1 five pack for 3rd. They could be any color polly at the winners choice.

very nice

ill ask YoYoJam if they can donate lube, or something like that

So who is in it?

GOT THE LIST: I KNOW ITS MORE THAN 8
Me (YoYoAddict)
Mista8eight8
King Julien
BaileyT
JayVee
Moehogtoehog
Joshhh
ratfacedudeguy
Arussel19981201
Shandaku
thrower 121
yoda343
Shisaki

To all who were chosen, PM me to confirm you know your in it. You have until WEDNESDAY, before i put up the bracket, and battles. It may vary on how many people confirm their participation.

P.S. The people chosen were sure they wanted to participate, if your weren’t sure, i did not count you. If you werent sure and your name isnt up here, and still want to join, PM me your decision and confirmation. I will make adjustments to my brackets and include you. you also have until WEDNESDAY, to confirm your decision.

IT WILL BE RANDOM MATCH MAKING, so whoever i put you with. (Dont know if im gonna do 2 or 3 people a round, but will be sure after confirmations are sent in)

YoYoAddict

How long do the vids need to be? Around 1 minute? (fingers crossed)

1 minute to 2 minutes