Yoyo Bags and Cases

Looking for some cases for my yoyos. What case are you rocking and how do you like it? Looking for cases that hold 12 + yoyos. Pics appreciated

Probably help if you let folks know what general size you’re looking for.

My suggestion for a 3 yoyo case won’t be helpful if you’re looking for a 30 throw contest case.

4 Likes

This thread here shows a lot of cases. There are some nice displays as well in the thread.

Case-wise, I use an aluminum case I got at a hardware store. The foam that came in the case has slits every 1/2" so it’s easy to tear out pieces you don’t want. I then added foam to the lid. I have 30 yoyo slots in the case with the foam in the lid. (Edit: my case is in the thread I mentioned here)

YYE also has contest bags in various sizes (8, 12, 24) so since you’re looking for 12+ size the two bigger sizes might be appealing to you. I haven’t tried any yoyo specific cases so I couldn’t tell you how they hold up. I’m more than happy with my hardware store case.

4 Likes

y did i get a notification? :thinking:

Because when rumstone originally linked the “Where do you keep your yoyo collection? post pictures if you can” thread, they linked to your reply (which was the latest) so Discourse notified you.

1 Like

Yep, Isaac is correct. I messed up and linked to your post. I think I fixed it though. Sorry about that!

1 Like

I have couple zeekio bags that I really like. The one in the middle holds 24 yoyo

6 Likes

I got the AceYo yoyo bag from aliexpress which holds 15 yoyos. I really like it and it holds everything I need it to.

3 Likes