Yoyo Appraisal Thread

With dings I’d guess 25-35 I’ve seen mint ones for 35-45

3 Likes

I got mine for $50. It had two marks on it, but it’s also a splash ano.

2 Likes

Just fyi there’s a thread for appraisals

2 Likes

Price check?

Seems to be a 2005 model, first run. I could be wrong though. Couple of little dings

3 Likes

Hello hello…trying to get some price range for the below. Thank you for any input. Any ballpark idea on the below…Lita Canvas, Purple Peak Ti, Dri-Y, and OG Y-wet (All Mint)

6 Likes

Canvas 500
Dusted peak 400
Driywet $450-500
Ywet $400
@Jtown

3 Likes

Thank you @yoyojoe

1 Like

I recently paid $325 for a mint with packaging YWET

4 Likes

That Canvas is a gem. 500 only for quick sale, but I would say around 550-600 for that on a good day

1 Like

IMHO I’d say closer to $300 - $350 for a standard orange/blue YWET w/ the clear unengraved Anti-Yo Side Effects; DRI-YWET $400 - $450.

Also I recognize that background in the photos, I bought a YYF Ex Machina and Turning Point RT from you on eBay March/April 2021 lol

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 5.42.44 PM
Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 5.42.38 PM

3 Likes

Any ballpark ideas for these two? A metal One Drop container (can’t find anything about it online, but I remember buying it around 2008-9) and a BiST Competizione (good condition, very smooth).

5 Likes

Those containers are called “Novus” I believe. I haven’t seen an og One Drop one in a while, just the one the collaborates with ILYY on. Not sure of their price these days, but I’m sure a One Drop collector would be interested.

4 Likes

@Gaites13 OneDrop Novus :+1:

1 Like

They should be about $100 or so. I got one of the more decorative ones for that price recently. If you’re interested in selling it, let me know :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The B!st Competizione was around 130 $ (sorry I do not remember exactly the price but it was in the order of 100+) but I speak about more than 10 years ago in Italy.

I played so many of them (no one mine as it was too expensive for me but in Italy it was extremely famous and used by people), than after some years Ettore (B!st owner) just disappear from the scene and stop producing yoyos and then the brand just get slowly forgotten.
Personally never have been a great fan of those B!st yoyos, always found them a bit “bland” but people used to love them so much, probably you will be able to sell it to some Italian people that have the nostalgia of it but I do not know how much can be the value today, hard to think that increased it’s value as I do not see any demand around!

2 Likes

I need a second opinion on my Anubis with light damage. Still smooth and just some light scratches.

4 Likes

Price check!

1 Like

I sold my Walter laster year for $235 and it had very slight damage, so maybe $150 for heavy damage. I thought it was going to sell really fast but it was still a pretty slow sale. @chaselawrence97

Hey folks, looking to get a price check on an OG Freehand Al, has a few minor scratches on rim (hard to capture).
Thanks
Ef.

8 Likes

Do you still have the box? some discussion from earlier this year in this thread…

These don’t come up that often and with the new MGs dropping and special editions being so popular I still believe the value holds up.

3 Likes