Yoyo Appraisal Thread

I know high-speed yoyo use to sell one drops in colorways you could only get from him. I have a code 2 from his closing sale.

3 Likes

Thanks, wasn’t high speed but I definitely remember the site and his reviews.

2 Likes

T1 - 85$ Maybe

4 Likes

Haven’t been seeing these pop up, was at bottom of a pile new in box:

“Not Starbucks” Topyo Colossus V

9 Likes

If I had to guess I’d say around $30 max.

3 Likes

Found this in a 22 yr old banker box at my parents house

Yomega pinky and brain, new unplayed

10 Likes

You should give it a throw, it’s quite good. Plays far beyond its price imo. I have the same one and it’s actually in the background of a photo I posted today. Was hoping someone would comment on it being there( coffee themed yoyos) it may have been too subtle to notice. That or no one cares :laughing:

12 Likes

Ha. I didn’t notice it. Was too enamored with the un-ness.

3 Likes

Trying to get an idea of what a rainbow road covenant is worth.

1 Like

@Cunez

2 Likes

Around the 250 mark tends to be for rrr covenant but there can definitely be some variation. For some reason the covenant doesn’t get much love and could go lower (whereas a rrr life could go for 350 or so).

4 Likes

Gah! My bad. Was thinking rrr instead of just rainbow road. Though admittedly I don’t know that it changes things too much. Perhaps slightly higher because the OG’s haven’t been up on the bst much

4 Likes

I really question the usefulness of this topic. Invariably when someone asks about the value of a particular yoyo they are referred to this topic. Unfortunately to find a possible answer to question they need to wade through over 3500 posts. And there is a possibility the answer may not be here. And just maybe someone might reply. I think individual topics of this nature are entirely valid. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I think it’s fine - if I don’t know a value on a certain throw, I’ll run a search of the forums and a post within this topic that contains the yoyo name will often come up. It’s not like every time you’re looking for a value on a throw you have to wade through 3600 posts, you can just use the search feature.

Also, you can search within just the topic itself easily by typing Command (or CTRL on windows) + F. Need a value on a Hatrick? Command F. And it’s all in the same thread as opposed to several other threads.

6 Likes
1 Like

Does anyone know the around about price of these yo-yos. YYR stargazer v1 and v2

Thanks

4 Likes

Since no one is responding I’ll give my estimate. A V2 just sold for $130 for a mint one and I think I remember seeing a mint V1 sell for about $160. It looks like your V1 might have some damage so you might have to adjust a little. @JosephLacerda

6 Likes

I paid 250 for mine. If I was you I’d just keep it for yourself. You deserve such a throw!

3 Likes

Thanks, guys. You paid 250 for a v1 or 2? Was it mint? Mine has some rim damage. On the blue side some of the anodize scuffed off but you can’t physically feel scrapes. And on the other half I let a friend play with it and he hit it… other then that it’s fine. I’m just trying to figure out what I should ask for it. I could post pics of damage

Also, after posting this thread I put a string on the v1 after years of it never being thrown. Even though the silicone is messed up and it causes some friction, I still appreciate how nice of a throw it is and don’t know if I want to part ways with it

3 Likes

He was responding to another person about the cold fusion

1 Like