Yoyo Appraisal Thread

benchmark O - $40

factory raw flying v mint and smooth vs raw, but splash painted flying v

I could see as low as $60 but as high as $110 to the right person. The flying v is popular since it’s one of the few stock responsive throws but you need someone that wants a throw like that.

He is referring to one of the harder to get FIRST RUN jackrabbit 65gm Chiefs…commands a little higher price than your suggestion (especially MIB) Doesn’t really matter…he’s not going to get it now! :wink:

1 Like

I was under the impression that the only colorways for the first run were all solids?

first run with the jackrabbit colorway…point being it’s one of the 65gm models!

ah, gotcha

Mib 44clash draup green

If its not a b-grade one then : $210-$220

youre right. It doesn’t really matter.

Nmwb concrete blizzard ac2

I’m interested in knowing how much a mint 1st run BvsM is. And the Clareview Station Peak.

is this type of yoyo worth 91 dollars? its got some vibe and very little damage on the rims

anyone? and idea on the top post ^^^…? please?

I would probably pay $75 - $80 for it at the most, but that’s me. I guess it depends on how much you want that yoyo though

That’s a clyw cliff. I’ve seen them as low as 75 but 90 isn’t bad

Hate to ask again, but does anyone have an idea?

Not sure about the BvM. They’re not a super desirable model but a collector may be looking for one. CS is (for some reason) one of the more popular CLYW colorways, so I’d probably say around $300 if it were mint.

What do you guys think a mint Jack Rabbit Puffin 2, a mint nickel Summit, and a mint brown Downbeat are worth?

Puffin2 - $95-$100
I have seen as low as $90 for mint

Summit - $90

Brownbeat - $55

BVM would be as low as 70 and as high as 130