Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Near mint with pouch Nobunaga

Mib eyyc sleipnir, smooth

Clear dread g with a small axle bump and little nick on the rim, smooth

130 ish

This

$90 for the sleipnir

How much should a really close to mint but used gold clyw owl canvas be sold for. Feel free to move this to another category. :slight_smile:

A lot.

Like $300?

Maybe. I"d say closer to 250$.

You could check here Yoyo Appraisal Thread - General Yo-Yo - YoYoExpert Forums. These guys will probably be more help than me.

Canvas’s are weird. I’ve seen some sell for $150, and some for $350. Colorway is pretty much the main determining factor of the price on this, and i don’t personally know how rare an Owl Canvas is.

Where’s Sparhawk when you need him?

How much for a MIB jack rabbit chief? Want one but don’t know how much they go for.

You could reasonably get one for $90. I’d really try not to spend more than $110 though.

really? I find it hard to believe this color way for this throw would be 90 bucks in mint with box.

$100-$110 max .

Jack rabbit is a nicer color way but most generic splash chiefs can be found for sub $90

Haven’t seen a single chief in mint condition for $100

They’re everywhere dude. The problem with Chiefs is that CLYW has made like a million runs of them by now, and they aren’t even close to rare. I’ve purchased a MIB cool ghoul chief for $80.

how much do these usually sell for its the original puffin only has one ding on it.

id say 50-70ish. Got mine for 50ish with a tiny little pinprick.

what about a chief black with grey speckle and sasquach black with gold speckle both have only a few dings

well apparently a jack rabbit chief should be 90-110 mint. So I’d say 50-70 depending on how dinged up. Seen some dinged ones for 50 that fly off shelves. But then again, I’m not an expert.

How much for a mint red 14’ OD benchmark O?