Yoyo Appraisal Thread

100% mint OG Peak with box and pin? For pure giggles and craps.

I think the last one sold for $1600+

AHH WHAT

Google CLYW OG peak. It’s white base with blue mountains, gorgeous.

If you want to see a truly ridiculous yoyo check out the S.kon nostalgia. 6 months to make for the most dead smooth and fantastic yoyo you can find. Also cost 4000

BvM1: $75-100

Canvas: $100-120

Genesis: $35-40

$50ish. I bought one for $45 and sold it for $50 and had it up on my BST for a pretty long time.

King Yo Star Prober. Not readily available in the states. Not much info online. I want to make sure it’s not something special as I want to get it powder coated. I cannot stand the color or design.

Collider with a few small scratches and two small scuffs
Regen with a few dings
Antipodes anoflaws,damge before ano,basicly mint for an antipodes
Pair of loop 1080,caps are scratched
B-grade neuea no damages
Sage beat
Rally one dent,maybe other damages
Surge string rub

Bump

$75-$85

1 Like

Assume $20 each for everything minus the plastics and B grade

NMWB Blasted Krown
MWB Orange Advance Scout

Not sure about the Krown, I don’t know about C3. The Scout around $90-100.

I have a pair of YYF Skyline’s? There are no engravings or markings on them. They do measure the same as a Skyline 64 grams, 50.6 diameter, 39.8 width, 28mm high wall, 35mm trapeze, 5.08mm gap. The threads on the orange one are all the way through and the red or pink one is a blind hole. It appears to be the original ano. But through all my research I cannot find anything on these. Any help would be appreciated.

Scooter

Most likely around $50 a piece. I believe you could pick them up direct from yyf without the engraving if you visited them.

1 Like

Ok Thank you, I was told the orange and blue splash was a rare combo

For a lot of the skylines the ones that sell better are the ones with engravings. Starry night, tiger eye and monster editions. The only one I can think of that was strictly colors was the rim dipped skylines and maybe the sterling editions.

1 Like

Near mint RSL.

Don’t be surprised if you pull $150+