Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Hi guys it is epicperson again so I have a question… I have a 2014 Prague world edition cypher that has a few dings on it…what should the price be to sell?!? I think that it should be 35$ but I don’t know…
Thanks in advance!

25 is the highest id put it

1 Like

$15-20 on the dinged Cypher. I paid $15 for one with 1 small ding and it sat on the BST for a while before I got bored and bought it.

Few dings The End?

Yeah just like 3 small sings with a good bearing.

I wasn’t talking about your cypher haha.

Nmib (has one tiny scratch which is barely visible) illy x monkeyfinger liopleurodon. Only 10 made, I have the number 6. What could I get for it?

Few dings The End?

It’s funny that you mention this, since I was just thinking about the value on anti-yo.
It seems that the several years since the last release (Bape 2) with stock still in store suggests that the hype has died down, though there haven’t been any Ends for sale since the last release, so who’s to say the value died with the hype?
If there are still enough anti-yo collectors out there, I’d say it’s pretty valuable.

Regardless, Sonny needs to make a run of the Küntosh already!

Can not agree more!

I’m getting a Bape 2 soon, hopefully, and I agree, a run of the Küntosh would be most welcome.

Also, the end wasn’t through Anti yo. 44 Eetsit halves were sent to feralparrot and Dr. Popular. There’s only been 2 to ever be sold publicly in the past. None ever on YYE.

I see you already have it coming, but “a lot” on The End. There is no way to set a price as there is basically no precedent for it so it’s worth whatever price any individual buyer and seller agree to. I offered $300-500 for one I came across a bit over a year ago (I honestly don’t remember what I offered any more, but it was whatever the most I was willing to pay at the time) and was given a polite “no thank you” and this was from a person I was in the process of buying a handful of other rare yoyos from at a very fair price, so take that for whatever it’s worth.

1 Like

The end #14 sold for $375 in 2010 so that should give you a price range. Also the anti-yo market has gone down considerably for instance a near mint gouda sold for under $200 last year.

2 YYF ShuTas. One silver unengraved, bad vibe, needs new bearing and axle. One blue/aqua splash, b grade stamp, most of the vibe gone. Package deal, shipped priority (I cover cost of shipping).

How much can I expect?

YYF was just had a deal for 2 b grade shu-tas together for $50 shipped so somewhere under $50.

Fair price for an engraved but not numbered Sovereign without box in good condition?

Vibey but still playable mint Ann Connoly edition Shutter?

Was it vibey when you bought it? How is it still mint?

I’d put the sovereign around 300

Shutter at 30