Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Yoyorecreation Dazzler? No damage except string marks.

$450 since there’s one for that price right now

$450-$480?

Only one I’ve seen for sale on the Facebook bst is going for $450

Yep… Beat me to it

Need help everyone. I’ve listed my rare throws as for sale at “fair” prices for both seller and buyer but honestly don’t know the prices so keep telling all offers “I don’t know my low price”.

Tiphiter II no box but looks unused great shape

Tirade #002 same as above no box but never strung

Aurora blue and green great shape could be unused

Hyperion two tiny spots on rims but can’t be felt and doesn’t affect play. Just string marks other than that

Dazzler only string marks and saw $450 few posts back

Sovereign no box think either axle or something was modded but plays fine and is in great shape with pretty much only string marks. Saw $300 few posts back

Old Trev Peak that I had cleaned up and put an OG powder coat on that hasnt been strung since that was done

Just sold Ti walker that had powder coating for $450 plus pay pal fees

Just trying to be fair and also get fair value out of these

Thanks everyone

Last few Auroras I saw went for around $180.

Is that the Sovereign that was modded to accept a slim bearing so as to be semi-responsive? Not sure what ‘string marks’ are, but it sounds close to mint. $300 wouldn’t be unreasonable.

That’s right! In fact, if you check out my sig… you might find it.

Tiphiter II no box but looks unused great shape-$400

Tirade #002 same as above no box but never strung-$300

Aurora blue and green great shape could be unused-$190

Hyperion two tiny spots on rims but can’t be felt and doesn’t affect play. Just string marks other than that-$400

Dazzler only string marks and saw $450 few posts back

Sovereign no box think either axle or something was modded but plays fine and is in great shape with pretty much only string marks. Saw $300 few posts back- Didn’t realize this was the modded axle one. More like $160 then. Yes the mod of the bearing seat makes that much of a difference.

Old Trev Peak that I had cleaned up and put an OG powder coat on that hasnt been strung since that was done-$200

These are some really rough guesses since they most of them rarely ever pop up.

Yep. That’s what it was Link. Good memory and thanks as I didn’t have a clue. So between your $300 and the Hawks $160 I’m going $200 and think that would be considered fair. It plays great with the bearing I have in it “large”.

Thanks both of you!

And what I call string marks is just where the wear from the string and or fingers have made the oxide layer on titanium less shiny than where the oxide layer is rarely touched. It may have a yoyo definition but I call it string marks since that’s what most likely causes it on Ti.

Mint Ninja Hurdles AC2?

Mint Hubstackless Blank Label Superstar? New response pads because the old ones melted for some reason?

Black label superstar probably around $45

Mint condition oxygen Oxy5 in red?

$70

Red Hyper Freehand, mint.

$15-$25

How much should I get for a new/mint in box CLYW Sasquatch (2014 edition) ash berry colorway? Thanks!

$100

Hulk Smash Canvas with one flatspot?

90-115

1 Like