Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

I definitely would want to get it back to stock

2nd run peaks had different characteristics between machining batches so a halfswap has a high chance of the halves being mismatched. It generally was known to induce vibe so half swapping was considered a bad choice unless you know the color ways came from the same batch.

Chris would also test the peaks with individual halves to try and make them as smooth as possible so even swapping halves between the same batch could have more vibe than before.

Part of why I hate the og 28 stories is that each half had a mismatched post and that swapping with someone to have a matching post would generally result in more vibe.

1 Like

1 Like

Hey all, how much is this OneDrop Markmont Project worth? Pretty good condition, one small nick in it but great condition otherwise

9 Likes

Fair price for this spectreply ehknown 2019?

Thanks

5 Likes

I would think 3-400

3 Likes

@sparhawk is right on. Last one I saw on ebay went for $520 but it was minty clean. This one needs a bit of polish, hard to tell in the light but looks in good condition. Accept no less than $300. That being said… selling on Ebay has changed a lot over the last few years and I dont recommend listing it there but… Heres that thread showing the Ebay sale price if you were curious.

3 Likes

Thanks! I was actually planning on listing it on eBay - it seemed like a hassle free way to sell it but is there another way you recommend? Directly on these forums?

Only trouble is I’m in Australia so that likely means no f2f buyers and I’m new here. Since it’d likely need to be internationally shipped I thought buyers might be more confident to use eBay

Selling here or on the Facebook bst would be okay.

eBay is still okay. I’d suggest posting the link on the forum here when you list it though if that’s the path you choose.

1 Like

Anyone know the name of this throw? Got it from Jensen at the 2018 PNWRs. Also what’s it worth?

Looks like a squib but may be a peon. Probably worth 80ish if it’s close to mint. @Sweetwilliej

1 Like

What is a fair price for this? It’s collecting dust and I’m sure someone would use it more than me. Mint as far as I can tell. Mardi Gras Parlay

7 Likes

@POspot I know you were looking for one a while back

2 Likes

Wow thank you wow. I will pay $130 please let me know. Please send more picture please wow

2 Likes

Curious about these ones.

MMC
Peak2 x2
Prescription
Alleycat 650B

7 Likes

love your committment to the pink/blue fade.

the only one I can answer on is the 650B, most are selling for $30-60ish when I see them pop up

1 Like

Thanks! I saw someone list one crazy high, so I wanted to confirm they’re still around the same price. I bought this one years ago. – And yeah for a while I had a big commitment to the fade haha

1 Like

Ahh meant to post with the others.

2013 V

4 Likes

3 Likes

Those Snowcone Peak 2s are $50-$70 pending if you have original boxes and condition.

1 Like

Thanks, I do have the boxes and the pins, and both are in like new condition.

1 Like