Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

Don’t confuse these with FH1AL that is currently available. These OGs were made in Japan in 2013 during the Draupnir craze. These were also released on the heels of the Barebones MGs. People were kinda of burnt out on Freehand at this time and ready for new designs, hence the dawn of the Freehand Pro and back to plastic as FHZ stock dwindled.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I’m aware it’s the 2013 version. I did buy mine when the dead stock was released. I just wasn’t aware that nickel was part of that one run. It makes sense that people were a bit fatigued. They would probably be pretty popular now though. I would buy another one.

1 Like

Oh yeah, Sean did all the collectors a solid on that recent drop, hence they all sold out quickly when folks figured out they were on the site. Still a hand full of LF post in the FB groups for these.

2 Likes

Agreed. They are very nice. I feel like I would like a regular one more though. The nickel is a bit too heavy for my taste

3 Likes

Try it with some @wayne927 's layerinfinity rims. Sweet set up. However RSO/ Atmos Gravity rims are cool as well.

3 Likes

I’ve thought about taking the caps off but I just love the look of them. I can’t bring myself to do it

3 Likes

I urge you to remove the caps and try playing it without them at least, it plays pretty balanced at 66g without the 6g added from the caps.

2 Likes

Galaxy Diver Unknown edition.

I’m looking for one of these and wanted to know how much they’re going for nowadays

1 Like

Anyone have an idea of how much this would be worth?

3 Likes

Probably 30 dollars. It’s just a regular aqua Shutter. Signatures on yoyos don’t add any value on the BST, with the exception being from people who have passed.

5 Likes

Any thoughts on how much a spectraply bloodcell would go for these days?

4 Likes

What do yoyo factory 09 888 aqua sell for these days? Its mint cond and got box

2 Likes

Anyone have any idea how much it would set me back to acquire a GZR Code 2? (or any leads? :pray: )

Hello, how much are these going for these days? Thx in advance

1 Like

anyone? :kissing:

Can somebody tell me the value of these 2? I’ve been holding onto them for a bit and just curious what they’re worth nowadays.

First is a half swapped peak - half Sebby half Poison Ivy peak. Has some scuffs and dings.

2008 Christmas edition 888. I’d say mint condition but no box.

8 Likes

Peaks currently are going for absurd values, maybe $500 plus. The 888 I would guess maybe around $200-$250 but could go for more.

1 Like

Not a yoyo, but I’ve come across an old YYJ Takeshi dice while going through the collection. Are these worth anything, or just comparable to normal CWs?

1 Like

The damage and fact the peak is a halfswap of two seconds runs makes me think it’s a bit lower in the $350-400 range

888 I would say 2-300 depending on finding the right buyer. Christmas edition had the old 07 engraving even though it was 08 and had a very cool coating that was supposed to be scratch resistant. I just wish the purple version had been large bearing.

5 Likes

Thanks! Had no clue this peak was worth that much. If only I could find the person that has the other sebby half…

2 Likes