Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

What makes it so valuable?

Just wanted to follow-up, any ideas on the value of this throw?

There were only like 20 of those, the smallest run in that series and only sold through Doc Pop. A few collectors were trying to collect the series’s with its Anti-Yo history and relationships to the Bape, EETSIT and of course the original End.

1 Like

This is a preorder colorway throw. Id say 150ish.

1 Like

Thanks for the response! That’s a good callout, I forgot that it said it was a pre-order on the inside of the box. Thank you!

1 Like

Can anyone help me on the value of this Goose Bay Campfire, mint condition with box.

Thanks!

7 Likes

Anyone know what a plstc is going for these days?

5 Likes

They retailed for $20, the last Teal sold on the BST for $30

1 Like

Ty ty

1 Like

What is the value of this yoyo with box and with some slight scuff?

17 Likes

Need a bit of help pricing this one.

G2 Brass Luna - Rainbow Galaxy
The body is in near perfect condition, but the brass rings have wear.
Various shallow marks/flatspots/pinpricks. Nothing is deep, appears to just be from touching other yoyos. Smooth.

4 Likes

Around $130, but in the current market, if you want it to move Lunas have been selling around $85-$90.

7 Likes

Exmime giving a very fair quote on this.

With that being said ill give you $50 for it

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Hey All, I just posted a FS posting and was guided here to possibly ensure I’m not over/under pricing anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Ben

That’s an 09 yuukiquake

I would say around 160-200 with the damage

Anyone have an idea what a Hella Ratchet would go for these days?

Going to say its on the Up and Up due to its connection to Paul Escolar, however those were initially slept on and were being sold around $30 on the BST , > $60 maybe to some collectors

@DocPop was just playing one on his IG the other day

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8SLWyNMVfg/

4 Likes

Nevermind

3 Likes

Hi I’d be interested in the heavy cream if you’re looking to sell or trade please message me thanks!

Price check on this Solid Orange Chief! Has a few small imperfections but otherwise in great shape.

6 Likes