Older Collection FS: A-RT, OD, CLYW, Werrd, and More, Maybe Ti-Peak

I’ve been out of the game for quite awhile and have a bunch of old stuff that is taking up space.
First picture is overall what I’m looking to get rid of and in structured in a row/column format. I used to be active on the BST on the yoyonation forums back when those were a thing.

I’m only looking to sell via PayPal goods and services unless you happen to have a first or second run peak you’d like to chat about (NOT Peak V2). Prices include shipping for US. Outside US we would have to discuss pricing.

All prices are or best offer, some of these I have no ideas on values on so I guessed based on similar pricing. I always ship USPS Priority in a box.

If you’d like to purchase more than one, let me know and I’ll take money off.

Nothing includes original packaging unless otherwise stated.

1A.) A-Rt Door, $175, near mint, small scuff, plays flawlessly.

1B.) A-Rt 420, $175 near mint, small scuff, plays flawlessly

1C.) A-Rt Garret $125, near mint, small scuff, plays flawlessly

1.D) A-Rt Fe/Urn, $125, near mint, small scuff, plays flawlessly.
SOLD

1E.) CLYW Blizzard, $125 mint with box

1.F.) Werrd Irony Jp, $125, Small Flat Spot, doesn’t affect play, honestly one of the best competition yoyos of its time.

2A.) Onedrop Markmont Classic, $150 Nickel, near mint, small scuff, plays flawlessly but does have patina. From what I remember about Nickle finishes, this is normal and can be cleaned up if you so choose. SOLD

2B.) Onedrop Rebirth (Original), $150, Nickel, near mint. Also has some patina.

2C.) Onedrop Intro?, $65 I’m not entirely sure on this one, cool ranbow acid anno, mint SOLD

2D.) sOMEtHING Angle, $50 a few dings, plays flawlessly though, honestly one of my favorite yoyos.

2E.) CLYW Big Dipper, $20 or +$10 as an add on

2F.) CLYW Peak V2, $80, mint with box

3A.) YYF Shutter, $35 or +$25 as an add on small ding, plays great, bearing seat is super tight though for some reason.

3B.) YYF Boss, $30 or +$20 as an add on I got this in a YYF Mystery box forever ago and barely used it but has 5A dings.

3C.) YYF Genesis, $45 I’m pretty sure this is a B-Grade, has some dings/scuffs from 5A but plays great SOLD

3D.) YYF Severe Delrin, $30 or +$20 as an add on it used to have plastic side caps on it, I believe it was a signature model of Tyler Severance when he was on the YYF team, great throw.

3E.) YYF Horizon, B-Grade, $35 or +$25 as add on, plays great

3F.) Duncan Raptor, $25 or +$15 as add on caps are messed up from removing them.

4A.) Luftverk 000, $25 or +$15 as add on Gray, mint

Uploading: Gray 000.jpg…

4B.) Luftverk 000, $25 or +$15 as add on Green, mint

Uploading: Green 000.jpg…

For Rows 5 and 6 I didn’t take additional pictures, I’ll toss one of these in for an extra to the box I ship you. No idea on condition or rarity on any of these as I haven’t touched them in years. If you don’t specify I’ll just pick one for you.
5A.) YYF Replay
5B.) YYF Replay
5C.) Anglam
5D.) YYJ Pinnacle
5E.) YYF ??? Can’t remember this one, it’s a small yoyo that came in a YYF mystery box, wasn’t a fan
6A.) YYF Daydream
6B.) Duncan Metal Drifter
6C.) YYF Legacy (plastic version of the Dark Magic)
6D.) YYF Whip
6E.) YYJ ??? Can’t recall, it’s got a silicone groove that used to be an O-ring I believe. I also think it used to have weight rings but those have been lost.

Not in main picture:

A-Rt Yokel $150, Mint, have wood planks and packaging.

I’ve also got a Ti-Peak that I’m not sure I would get rid of but would consider if the price is right. Has some minor markings but they’re not able to be felt, looks like some patina that has some scuffs through it but doesn’t impact anything. I do have the box for this one. No idea on what the market looks like for this. I would straight up trade this for either a First or Second run Peak (Specifically the Copper or Blue ones).

Again I’ve been out of the loop on pricing on a lot of this stuff, so please let me know if I’m way off base, I tried to look up what I could in the appraisal thread.

Cheers
-Ben

7 Likes

dm’d for genesis

@jadoublep Are you still looking for DK

1 Like

pm’d

That’s gotta be the prettiest Saturday Market Intro I have ever seen. Wishing you the best with sales. A handful of those can be lowered in price in my opinion and a handful raised, but the folks on here are good people and shouldn’t try to rip you off with offers. Don’t be afraid to ask fair values in the appraisal thread.

2 Likes

Hello I’m interested in the Ti Peak.

@Gaites13 for the markmont

1 Like

I’d be interested in the rebirth and possibly the intro. Please pm me

Bump, Updated with what has sold so far and edited some pricing.

If you want to buy multiples I’ll knock some money off.

Please send another PM if I haven’t responded, I got quite a lot of interest and am not sure that I got back with everybody.

1 Like

Pm for the dk

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.