LF: Mint TiPeak (TiPeak acquired. No longer looking, thanks!)

Hey guys, as you may know I’m a pretty serious Peak collector. I have a few OG Peaks, pretty much all of the 1st and 2nd runs, etc. I’ve been out of the yoyo/BST scene awhile and in that time I appear to have missed the TiPeak release.

I’m serious about getting one and would be willing to pay straight up cash, significantly over asking. Or trade or mix. I have a lot of solid trade bait. Rare CLYW, rare general yo, rare vs Newton, od sovereign, other peaks (if I have dupe), etc. If you’re looking for stuff not released in the past four or five years, there’s a decent chance I have it.

Its gotta be mint and smooth ideally with box.

Let me know thanks!

Jason

8 Likes

Jason; check your PM’s

3 Likes

Sorry for the “cold call” I saw in one of your pictures that you had some ILYY throws. I’ve been putting together a little mini collection of candy blasted ones with the bump in the center and the last one I need is a Josy-Ann. Would you be willing to sell or trade that? I don’t have a Ti Peak, but I do have a few other things and can offer cash as well.

2 Likes

damn dude… and i thought MY offer of 450$ for an AMS one was tempting!

2 Likes

Sorry I actually debated for awhile because I knew you are also looking and didn’t want to compete with your offer out of respect. :slight_smile:

I actually don’t have a good feel for the value of the TiPeak and relative value of other throws, my preference is to cough up cash unless people are looking to trade for dupes I have or stuff that I’m not interested in collecting anymore.

You guys will probably be seeing me put a bunch of stuff up over the coming months. I have way way way too many yoyos (maybe 1000?) and I want to bring coherence to the collection.

6 Likes

as long as the one you get isn’t AMS (and even if it is welp not much i can do about it :laughing:) i’m cool with it!

1 Like

(sorry I’m not sure if there are new rules about bumping or not bumping bst threads, please let me know if we’re not supposed to chat like this in bst and I’ll move to different forum)

TBH I am a bit confused on the whole CLYW 140 units raw TiPeak and the Luftwerk AMS (30?) and anodized purple (30?) collabs. I’ll probably want all of them, but my priority as a collector is CLYWs TiPeak release in raw.

Are the Luftwerk ones considered collabs variants incremental to the CLYW TiPeak?

(edit) Got an answer… Thanks guys.

1 Like

I too want to have a complete Peak collection some day. I have seen your collection and my jaw nearly hit the floor. Im betting you will get one. Ill certainly keep an eye out for you

1 Like

You know that CLYW still has some in stock LOL! You gotta ask them nicely though because you cant get them on their website anymore.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip Ken! I’ve worked with Chris in the past. That’s a great tip, I’ll hit him up. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hopefully you’re able to get one. They only have very few left I think :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.