Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

curious on a price check for this Fools Gold, Gold nugget peak. It’s in great condition(no marks/dents) very smooth, and no box.

8 Likes

I would say $500 if it’s mint. If a collector was looking for this exact one I’d say you might be able to squeeze out closer to $600

3 Likes

Unless the price market for Peaks has tripled, the FG Gold Nugget is probably valued closer to $200-250, but who knows, there might be someone willing to pay $500.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure a non-fools gold gold nugget peak sold for around $700 a few months back. I don’t think the fools gold designation actually changes too much on the peaks in terms of value - but I could be wrong!

2 Likes

It will definitely be interesting to see how much it’ll sell for. @Dirty_Dan42 you’ll have to update us on how much this goes for.

2 Likes

I sold my fg gold nugget for $450 shipped. It was very near mint condition.

3 Likes

Well dang I was very wrong. Gotta go put my Peaks up for sale :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah all clyws have been crazy lately. Chiefs are easily going for 200+ same with BVMs, and marmots are like $250+. Anything nickel one drop is like $200+ and MFD has just doubled in the last year. Everything else has gone down in price. @yoyospirit

3 Likes

You ain’t lying. I have landed old General yos for dirt cheap, the only ones holding value seem to be Hatricks, Magnums, and OG 5 stars and Torrents

Jeez I’m letting my age show by not keeping up with these prices.

5 Likes

Hm does a mib something phenom 2023 go for these days?

Both of these are apart of the forever collection but curious on what they’d be valued at.
7075 Chief custom anodized by Britton Pankratz and a 6061 aluminum prototype Beater

13 Likes

I do not know the value but if you are looking to sell that black one plz pm (:

Sexy Beater

1 Like

Is this actually what sleipnirs are going for nowadays? I made an offer for 300 and it automatically declined lol

2 Likes

that seller is a known mercari relister, you should be wary of anything shipping from japan in the yoyo section on ebay, most of them are just direct relists from mercari at a very inflated price

Two sleipnirs recently have sold on mercari here:

https://jp.mercari.com/en/item/m76911104467
https://jp.mercari.com/en/item/m95039802210

and in my experience the BST values in JP are lower than western prices for most things, I would anticipate a nmtbs sleipnir to run you around 150-200, more for special editions or the original 2009 run ones

3 Likes

Oh gotcha, thanks for the heads up. I mainly hunt old yyr on mercari and here but I check ebay sometimes just cause. It’s strange they think it’ll go for that much in the american market lol, I’ve only seen american collectors pay that much for old peaks and antiyo

1 Like

anyone know the value of a CLYW gnarwhal 2 & and bonfire?

both MIB and gnar is hulk smash colorway