Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

I’m interested in the assessment on this one. What are people thoughts? Too I’d like a price check on the same Ti Shutter (not adventure addition) but has the serial number 000. I guess I’m more interested in why that serial number. Prototype maybe? Special Edition?

Thanks.

None in mint condition -

Basecamp Sherpa
One Drop Deep State Copper
Shutter Purple Splash
Moonshine Gold
Skyva Clear

I want to sell these as a lot preferably, does asking $100 seem fair (or too low/too high?) Had these for a few years, no memory of how much I paid and I never use them. Got really into it for a bit but now been collecting dust. Few scratches on some (and for example the Deep State is super dirty etc)

Thanks so much!

4 Likes

That copper deep state will probably fetch way more than $100 alone, the rest I think asking $60-80 for as a bundle is reasonable.

5 Likes

Could anyone help me identify what this MFD Evil-Yo colour way is? Any estimates on the value of these yo-yos would also be appreciated.
Yo-yos shown: MFD Evil-yo (mint), YYF Big Deal (several scratches on the rims), CLYW Chief (a few small scratches, has pulse vibe), YYJ Phenom (quite a few scratches around the rims, caps have faded/gotten worn down) and SPYY Orbitron 5000 WYYC 2012 edition (mint but came with pulse vibe).

2 Likes

The SPYY is an Orbitron 5000. Not sure about the price but is definitely a more rare one because of the championship engraving.

2 Likes

Ah shoot, you’re right. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Hard to tell form the picture, but I think that might be a first run chief. If it is I would probably ask for $225+ even with some small scratches. I’m not sure on the evil yo colorway (might be the yye color ) but since it looks like the og I would think in the $350-400 range. Also I know several people who are looking for a big deal so you should probably ask in the $100+ range. The phenom and orbitron aren’t as popular so I would probably price them around $70-80ish.

3 Likes

It’s 1st run yeah, I got it in the clear at the time since I wasn’t patient enough to wait for the usual splashes lol. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

@Lex MFD Evil-Yo 500$+ easily but I can imagine it goes much higher.

2 Likes

what do u want for that phenom

Need some help pricing a few NEW RSO yoyos.
Original MechaBape New in box, never tossed. Box is a 8 out of 10, other wise complete with all contents.

Rose Gold Bowl New in box, never tossed. Box is a 7 out of 10, other wise complete with all contents.

Original Bowl Mini, New in box, never tossed. Box is a 8 out of 10, other wise complete with all contents.

B-Grade Rose Gold Bowl. Plays great. Looks like it was a engraving tester. It has multiple engravings on the inner rim. It also has a few coating discolorations, common even with the A grade Rose Gold Bowls.

Set of Original Bowls

Thanks for the assistance!
Shawn

6 Likes

Is it the Japan Edition of the rose gold Bowl? If so, which one?

Others:

Mechabape = $300-$325. Seen varying prices on these
Steel Bowl = $200. Easy retail.
B-Grade = $200-250 maybe? Difficult to place

2 Likes

It is the Japan Edition Rose Gold Bowl.

Probably around retail on that Japan Edition at $350

The 7068 Bowls will go for $150-$175 dependent on colour - pink was the most common and turquoise the rarest.

2 Likes

Hey folks! I have this 1 of 1 Jason Wong anodized Cascade. I am considering moving this but have no idea how to price it.

There are some pinpricks on the rims and needs some SE tuning otherwise in fantastic condition.

12 Likes

Gorgeous.

2 Likes

Can I get a price check for these three?

Peak 2 mint, no box.
Mk1 Contact mint, w/box.
G-way Saboteur Mint, w/box.

3 Likes
  1. Peak 2 mint, no box. $65-$75
  2. Mk1 Contact mint, w/box. $50
  3. G-way Saboteur Mint, w/box. $40
2 Likes

Thank you so very much!

2 Likes

Ti Peak custom ano’d to look like the purple glass dust - needs a good polish

Mischief Summit