Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

Thank you for that! Any idea on value?

Hey guys, I have a lot here, haha.

Only really looking to know about the 888x(pretty sure it is first run), Dark magic 2, and MVP (unengraved).

The shutter I’ve had for years as well but I do not think it is that old, along with the Czech point. the ones above are newer throws so I know about those already.

ALSO, the YoyoExpert trading cards, do they hold any value? and the old boxes which are in great condition(unlike the throws).

I’m gonna guess in the $70-$80 range

1 Like

how much can these yo-yos cost?
Swirl ed life

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m curious if anyone can give me any insight on what this seven summits model is worth?

3 Likes

$200-250 depending on condition.

1 Like

if u have one I’ll buy it

Thank you man!

That throw is :fire::fire::fire: bud. Spin it in good health!

Unfortunately, I cannot provide an exact price in Australian dollars for this yoyo as the price may vary depending on where you purchase it and current market conditions. However, you can try searching for this information on online marketplaces or contact your local yo-yo stores to find out the latest prices

Got a few older throws I am curious about.

YYF Titanium Shutter - YYF Adventure Edition (Mint, fingernail vibe)

CLYW Bonfire - Gold (absolutely beat, has pretty bad vibe)
I was told this is a 1 of 3 prototype, notably has a shorter, flatter spike/nub as well as the machining lines around the cup. I do know that one of them is owned by YoYoBrothers as you can see on their insta: YoYoBrothers™ on Instagram: "CLYW BONFIRE First Prototype"

Wolf YoYo Works Amarok - Purple (mint, smooth)

GeneralYo LEGATO - Purple with Aqua splash (4 dings, smooth)
I suspect this is a b-grade, but I am unsure if there is any kind of marking to prove that.

Eternal Throw Curvy Donut Man - YYE Ed. (pretty beat up but still smoothish)

Axis Pulsefire - Black with Pink and Blue splash (1 ding, several pinpricks, splash ano is very faded, fingernail vibe)

I’m not very familiar with the G-Squared market. Any idea what a G2 Reaper would go for these day?

Depends on colorway and condition could be 50-500

2 Likes

Thanks, Jake. Here’s a few photos I snagged. There’s a pair of pinpricks that break ano, and I don’t imagine a solid color to fetch a crazy pricetag, but what’s a fair price for this guy?

Like 40-50 bucks.

1 Like

Price check on these please!

10 Likes

I think $250-300 on the summit and $450 on the project even though I think one went over $700 on eBay.

@Tiffuhnie

4 Likes

Last MMP on Ebay went for $520 in Aug 2020

2 Likes

Price check on these 2 please, thanks everyone!

• Clear Markmont Next (very NM)
  • Nickel Markmont Next (NMTBS)

6 Likes

One currently on Ebay for $43 but typically they can go for $80-150ish

1 Like