Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

Can I get a price check on my CLYW collection?

4 Likes

I’ll give u a pack of gum and some paper clips 4 tha lot

3 Likes

Cool send me your address info let’s get it done

3 Likes

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500

I’m the president btw

5 Likes

Is there any chance for me to snag that Summit?

1 Like

For the right price

2 Likes

You got an Orca in there somewhere?

1 Like

Anyone knows what a third run peak goes for these days?

$1k :grimacing::grimacing: why you got one?!

1 Like

no I want one TT

I messaged you in discord as well but yeah, any mint 3rd run is gonna fetch $1k+…wish I never got rid of mine years ago :sweat:

1 Like

man… which colorway did you have

Could I get some more thoughts on these yo-yos? Sengoku Samurai, Something Superfly, OD Project Anniversary edition, Oxy Ti 2011 and Jazz-Yo Regulus.
All mint with box/pouch.

6 Likes

NFSOT, just curious on approximate value. Frog and Toad Summit with some small dings and scratches.

8 Likes

I’d say 45$ with the damage. Possibly 60$ + on eBay.

summits going up like crazy atm, min id take is $90-100 unless it has some bad vibe, less if that’s not a factory half swap (not sure on that one), tad less if you have no box

It is a factory half swap. No box, minimal vibe.

6 Likes

Anymore thoughts on these? In particular I’m struggling to figure out what would be an appropriate price for the Oxy Ti and the Project.

Was also wondering what a mint with box OD Sovereign (unnumbered) would be worth. Thanks for the help.

10 Likes

I would probably price the oxy 2011 ti around $400. About two years back this would have gone for more, but the desire for Oxy has gone down a lot. Also that sovereign I would think around $500. Honestly with the sovereign you might be able to sell it way higher. A citizen just sold for $1200 so maybe a sovereign can go for $800 even if that seems a little crazy to me.

@Lex

4 Likes

What number do you have there?
Oops. I read that wrong. :expressionless:… unnumbered.