Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

prices on this stuff are crazy atm, would not be surprised if you could find $800+ as yoyojoe said

I’ve heard some rumblings about offers being thrown around for over double that for mint in box numbered ones from the first run. Really depends on the demand, you might get better luck on facebook as that’s where a lot of the OD collectors lurk.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch for all the help guys. It’s seriously very appreciated :heart: I’ll need to give some thought on the route to take with the Sovereign.

1 Like

Let me know if you’re looking to sell that Project!

1 Like

I traded mine for fine kitchen cutlery.

1 Like

Just looking for approximate cash value for the following:

1. “Dert” Carnivore (nm) with box #1 of 12
  2. Yoyoworkshop capstan (small marks but no dings)

12 Likes

That dert is sick and I would easily price it at $250+. For the best pricing you’ll probably have to take it to ebay. @Tightwheel9

4 Likes

I was looking for some help trying to figure out if this throw is the USA version of the Dogma and how much one would pay.

3 Likes

I bought a mint one in a nice colorway for $40 but you could probably ask $50-60. @ifyoknowyoknow

1 Like

Any idea if it’s the USA version or not? I don’t have the box.

1 Like

Mine was the USA edition. @ifyoknowyoknow
The non USA editions to for about $25.

Hey! Looking for an approximate value on this Kyo Death Robot MG (Battle Damage edition).

Mint aside from the coating blemishes/flaws (hence the “battle damage”) and includes original packaging.

9 Likes

I loved the death robot and it’s truly an awesome design. I would probably price it around $300 but you might end up closer to $250. I think with the recent releases of MG throws the demand has gone down a bit. @yoyoretro

4 Likes

What would these be worth? Thank in advance for any help!

2 Likes

Hi - been out of the scene for quite a few years. I was wondering what a mint condition Hulk Smash Peak yoyo would cost? I think that would be 2nd or 3rd run. Maybe around the ~2010 time frame. Thanks!

4 Likes

Welcome back to the forums. Usually for questions like this I would post in the appraisal thread, but just to answer your question I would say around $600 for a second run hulk smash peak.

1 Like

ahh - sorry about that. new/old here. thank you for the quick response. are all of those colorways (in your opinion) the same’ish type value? i have a hulk smash, a sebby, and an alex berenguel - all dead mint. all have boxes, not sure if that matters.

1 Like

Bro you rich!

1 Like

lol. been thinking about trading the hulk smash. i really got into high end spinners at this moment in time, hence why i wondered what the smash would bring in.

They go for around the same price. The hulk smash might pull a little bit more like $50 or so.

1 Like

I plan to shift all my A-RT’s, starting with 420’s. Whats the going rate for a mint 420 lite these days?

5 Likes