Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

Id guess 120ish but very hard to move anything these days😅

2 Likes

Cheers, seems fair - I’m in no particular rush to sell and not intent on scoring inflated values either so will dribble them out when I can be bothered.

3 Likes

Looking for help on pricing all of this.

6 Likes

Really rough guess is about $3500.

Edit: Typo’d. My logic is 10x7x$50 per throw. Some are obviously worth more than that like the Spyy stuff, but there are also cheaper yoyos like the DV888 that don’t have very much resale value so I think it averages out to around $50 and you’re missing 3 yoyos from a perfect grid.

1 Like

Most of those are contemporary, probably 10% below retail at best for most of them. But there are a coulpe in there that could get 10% above. Couple people might hit you up.

1 Like

Anyone have a good estimate on a 1st run Unknown Pickaxe MiB, a nickel summit and a 7 summit Vinson w/box?

Has it been that way for a little while now? I’m kind of jumping back in now with no interest in resale, just to play. Do you think its is a flooded market, the economy, or pricing or something else keeping the market quiet?

Its been like this for a bit yeah. Im no economist but something to do with something something people have less disposable income nowadays.

I think 7 summits mint are going for $250, and I would probably price a nickel summit around $200-250. With the recent One Drop craze it’s a great time to sell.

2 Likes

Thank you, I was thinking about thinning out my collection and these came to mind.
I also have a 2 Evil artist proof that I can part with that has a certificate.

PUH LEASSEEEEE pm about the 7 summit if you’re gonna sell it :pray:

4 Likes

PUH LEASSEEEEE pm about the nickel summit if you’re gonna sell it :pray:

6 Likes

Me :handshake: You

4 Likes

Thoughts on a NMTBS with box Monkeyfinger Conspiracy? Only thrown it a couple times and it’s 10/10 smooth with no damage, original box and matching color string. The response seems to be recessed silicone that may have been hand done by the previous owner, honestly not sure.

5 Likes

I’m kind of iffy on selling the summits, plus I have someone who called dibs on the 7 summits a while back. I will follow up with you two if I end up wanting to sell them.

2 Likes

Understandable! I would be iffy too. Thanks for keeping us in the loop though <3

1 Like

This is a long shot but does anyone know how much that One Drop titanium Mantis sold for? I saw a posting where there was a $400 offer, but that was back in 2017. How much would one even go for now?

2 Likes

I would think easily $550+ now @TheFriedCactus

3 Likes

How about these? Celtic 888 with damage as shown. Two Jason Wong anodized General Yos. Essence and Majesty. General Yos have no damage.

8 Likes

The Jason Wong general yos are sweet! Generalyo hasn’t been nearly as popular as it used to be, but because of the color and being older runs I would probably price them about $150-200. I would probably put that 888 with damage in the same $150-200 range. If you had listed these a couple years back I could see them going for more, but the yoyo market is just really slow right now.

6 Likes