Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

I would think $3-400

What someone is willing to pay. G2 is in a weird spot right now for the majority. Good luck however.

Good luck getting over 250 for any G2 made in the last three years. Swirls might be the rare exception. Reverse rainbow roads kinda did a gigantic upside down parabola - they kept rising in price and then they all sort of started crashing down in price when the yo-yo bubble burst.

I have 2 MagicYoYo Katana’s I’m thinking about listing for sale. Both are new, come with box and original NSK Gold bearing. Any idea how much a fair price would be?

Im no expert but slightly below retail maybe? They arent available anymore as far as I know but I dont see anyone want/talk about them

1 Like

There’s a MYY Katana on mercari right now for roughly $34.

https://jp.mercari.com/item/m42862058640

What would you guys say a mint Saturday market vtwo would go for?

1 Like

Typically 5-10 over retail. Being a rarer model you may be closer to 20 over

1 Like

So you’d say 125 or so?

2 Likes

Seems reasonable

if it helps you, for my Grizzly Bear v1 mib condition, I have an offer of 850€

3 Likes

How much would a mint red B!st Cen TM would worth with its box?

Any ideas on pricing for a Walter and Theodore? Walter has a handful of scratches on it, Theo is mint and barely played. This seem to come up so infrequently I can’t get a good feel on the market for them.

7 Likes

Curious about this FG WM2 with a lil damage, thanks!

2 Likes

I think Theodores have gone down in price a lot since he released those copper ones awhile ago. I would probably still probably list it for $100-120. The Walter is definitely still popular so I would probably say around $220-250ish since the yoyo market is down right now.

2 Likes

Walter’s were getting around $200-$250 with the wood box. Spencer dropped Copper Theodores last year for $160. Do your numbers match? a matching set might demand more.

The numbers don’t match. When I placed my pre-order for the Theo, I asked for #12 so that it would match my Walter and Spencer said that 12 was already claimed :frowning:
Also the wooden boxes are MIA.
Thanks for the info!

Help with pricing this OG hyper FH please. Difficult to put a number on it as I haven’t seen these come up in the packaging much.

Also I have seen several different colors of the Hyper FH (as well as translucent variants) is there a hierarchy of rarity/desirability with the colors?
I have 2, a black and a blue and will probably keep the black and sell the blue.
Appreciate any and all feedback.

3 Likes

I see them on Mercari/Yahoo Auctions going anywhere from $25-$50 in the package. Translucent ones are a lot more rare.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info. I was under the impression these were more sought after. I think I’ll hold on to it. Appreciate the feedback.

1 Like