Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

Is this a first run?
And whats it worth?

4 Likes

Can I get a price check on these RSO Bowls?
They are from the original run, number 1. Only the Yellow comes with box and contents. They are all mint no damage.

6 Likes

7068 Bowls are at minimum on pricing par with Grails, so starting at $150. When these initially realeased they were rather slept on, but as RSO had gained popularity and notoriety amongst collectors these have become more sought after. The overall collector market is kind of in a slump similar to the economy, but I could see these potentially getting above $200 as there aren’t as many of them compared to Grails. These retailed in June of 2019 for $115 and came with scissors and other accessories.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the advice/input. It’s much appreciated!

1 Like

I bought a pink one (mint with box and extras) in March 2023 for $150 + shipping.

1 Like

PEAK in Pink. Not sure what to ask for, price wise. Any input is appreciated.

4 Likes

Peak 2s don’t go for a ton. Like $80 or so

Thinking of listing a few peaks with the craze goin on and more tattoos in the works lmao

Also a few wm1s and have some wm2 s if anyone likes those more! Could I get a price check on these two peaks I have and the ti peak aswell
One is a clown town 2? Correct me if I’m wrong I forgot which one it was and then a 3rd run kk peak mint with box the clown town has a few dings but is one of the best playing peaks I’ve had the pleasure of playing. Feel free to shoot a dm if any grab your interest I know a few have been asking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

28 stories marmot $500
damaged marmot $250
3rd run I would be asking 1k and could try for 1200 even at this point with how peak pricing is
the clown town I would have in the same boat if it weren’t for the dings. Probly around $700
ti peak at about $425

3 Likes

But with dings?

That’s the price with dings

1 Like

Truer words have never been spoken.

5 Likes

Help me figure this out? It’s a Kuntosh 5k

2 Likes

I’d be shocked to see anyone paying over 1k for a non painted/non 28s Peak.

Probably would start around $120 (assuming NMTBS w/out box), could see it fetching more to the right person, solid QVs tend to start disappearing around the $80-100 range but they’ve been on a bit of an uptick in demand recently.

1 Like

Appreciate the help! Thank you :pray:t4:

Reverse Rainbow Road AL7 Life. I have no clue what it’s worth. Can someone help me?

3 Likes

You all have been so helpful pricing things. One more please.
Bowl Mini, Stainless Steel, first run, new in box. What’s a fair asking price?

1 Like

I bought one a couple of weeks back for retail; $200.

1 Like

Any ideas on this?