Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

Price check on aisle CLYW. Looking to find out the value of this Peak 2, Snow cone colorway. It is mint but no box

Thanks

2 Likes

Most solid OG MMCs I see go anywhere from $70-90 unless they’re from the earlier runs with markmont side effects.

2 Likes

OG meaning earlier run, but I don’t have the markmont side effects.

Just sold my MIB MMC for $70

1 Like

Was yours first run?

1 Like

Thanks, nmtbs but no box unfortunately.

3 Likes

Price check on this boi. Thinking of selling. Mint would ship with clear UL or flats.

2 Likes

$120-140 is a good starting point I would think. Don’t really see it going for higher than that without the original markmont SE or you sit on it forever.

1 Like

Any idea on this? I have a ballpark, but you know more than me about MMCs lol

Sodablasted, possibly first run, splash (black smoke)

3 Likes

That one probably $160-180 to the right person. Main thing is you have to find a buyer, which is… hard in this BST climate.

2 Likes

OG Jack rabbit puffin with mini marks smooth has box. Also how much does a mint OG puffin go for? Thanks!

3 Likes

I bought a mint Puffin 1 for $120 not long ago

I think you can get around $150 if you find right buyer. Because I think it is popular colorway among clyw fan.

1 Like

Berry berry Wooly marmot 1 with one mark that breaks ano and can’t be felt. With box that’s undamaged. What’s it worth ? Thanks!

6 Likes

i think about $180 or so, i’d like to know what others think

2 Likes

I was thinking between$150-200

2 Likes

I’ve got a few old CLYWs. Can you please tell me what they’re worth? All but the gravy boat gnarwhal have box in mint condition but the puffin box has a bit of damage

Gravy boat gnarwhal 2 with on mark you can’t feel and one pinprick
MIB jack rabbit gnarwhal 2
Jack rabbit bonfire with a couple pinpricks with box
MIB jack rabbit avalanche
Jack rabbit OG Sasquatch 2 marks that break ano can’t be felt with box
Jack rabbit splash orca couple pinpricks with box
MIB jack rabbit puffin 2

5 Likes

Anyone have any idea what the hardcoat ywet that recess released a little while back is going for?

One with some scratches on it sold for $120 here a few weeks ago. IIRC it was @eternalmetal who sold it maybe he has more insight.