Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

Gotcha, thanks. This one just has a spider

$130-140 for a near mint/mint MCMO

Given that MMC are older I would reckon $180 or higher for NM with brass MMC side effects.

Anyone have recent sales examples?

3 Likes

I want that terrarian :0

I sold my nickel MMC for $220. I imagine it could’ve gone higher if I sat on it forever.

Nickel MCMO is around $140 for a mint one.

4 Likes

Hi Andre! Chief

7 Likes

Hello friends.
I’m interested to hear your thoughts on what an OG Cold Fusion (Duncan) would be worth here on the BST?

I have seen these go for $250+ on the auction site, but I think someone in our community should have this.

3 Likes

What’s a Ti Float going for these days?

3 Likes

I’d probably say about $300. @YoYoExpertGarrett

1 Like

Hello. I am looking to trim the collection and I am unsure what some of these are worth. Any help is appreciated.

Row 1
2sick x oyy Knight & Gale, Sengoku Musashi, OD og Kuntosh, G2 unnamed ano Wolf (I was told it was a one time run)
Row 2
A-rt tiger engraved Garrett, Gen Yo Prophecy (can’t find any info on this particular engraving)
Row 3
Smashing Monocle, Throwcafe Cold Brew

2 Likes

Any have ideas for a prototype bimetal sleipnir from yoyorecreation? I was trying to think of pricing on this but just have no idea where to start. Assuming a normal sleipnir is between $150-200 this is probably $200+.

6 Likes

Inching my way towards making a BST post, but I’ve got a few old school throws I acquired last year that I don’t quite know the value of! I’m assuming not much, but I figured its worth picking the collective’s brain about:

I don’t plan on selling this one, but can anyone tell me what it is?

Thanks!

1 Like

The last one looks like a Henry’s Coral Snake.

3 Likes

Price chack please
Yoyorecreation ‘W’ Wonder - some titanium marks and small vibe.
Maybe ‘W’ Means ‘wide’

1 Like

Bumping this, still looking for price check

If First Base has any damage/vibe then it’s gonna be worth $15-20 or maybe as deal sweetener if someone buys multiples.

A mint Decade in the exact same finish as yours (Aquamarine) sold for $50 on FB a few days ago. I’ve seen pricing from $45 (mostly solids) on the low end to $85-90 on the high end, so that seems about right for this.

$50 is the going rate for pretty much every PDX Phidias I’ve ever seen.

I’d charge $60 if I were selling the LT myself, since it’s a solid colorway. Splashes are worth a tick more since they don’t do them anymore.

Lowercase… maybe $30-$35?

2 Likes

I would think $400

1 Like

Could you take pictures of the guts of the chain reactor? There were two versions

The renegade is probably 30 and the super spin 15

Sure can:

5 Likes

Need a solid price for the Wooly Marmot and BvM as I am looking to sell. BvM is 2nd run and 1 of maybe 10 or so. Wooly has dings and the BvM has a few tiny marks. I know the avalanche and reaper are $80-100 or so. Thanks!

4 Likes

Thinkin of selling this, idk how much it should go for. Og run mc. The blue is actually gorgeous.

3 Likes