your worst yoyo accident?

I tried to throw my x-con as hard as I could, just to see how long it would sleep. Little did I know that there was a knot. The yoyo whipped down and hit me right in the spot a man hates to get hit :’(. I was down for the count. The next throw, a few days later, almost broke my nose.

I get hit in the elbow every week from bad binds/knots. :stuck_out_tongue: Oh, also, I broke a window with my Dash, still plays decent. :slight_smile:

That was one of the few times I wish I had a camera rolling at a yoyo contest.

Mine was probably while I was practicing for the prelims at DXL. I was doing the Texas Cowboy, I got the timing wrong and my grey ProtoStar wrapped around my ankle, then hit the concrete. It made a couple dents. The practice payed off since I won $50.00 to yoyoguy which I bought a new ProtoSta with and a Sasquatch ;D

Hit myself in the head and was knocked out for a few minutes. Bad dark magic!

Yesterday I had one of the worst days for yoyo accidents… Yoyo hits wall, my lip and my lip starts to bleed. Then I hit myself in the elbow when my half and half snags (I gave it a major smack to the grass, so it should think twice XD)

1 Like

Awsome, so Today, on September 11, I managed to whack myself in the Head with my Kristian Kaluzsa Peak, and had to get two stitches below my eyebrow! I was At work putting down some moves, I binded from a Plastic Whip, and got a clumpy Bind, instead of doin’ a couple gravity pulls to loosin the clump, I whent straight into my next trick from a break away, and you know the rest. I took it straight to the left eyebrow, I’ll post up a photo when I get back from the dessert, I’m just glad I didnt have my Hand Candy yet cause I’d be looking like roadkill.

i was looping a few days ago got stuck on a fan spinning. was yoyoing responsive with a heavy yoyo, did a foward pass high not enough momentum i looked up at the sun was blinded and then the yoyo came down and hit me in the face. once left my yoyo case in the hotel of a lobby with 400+ dollars worth of yoyos, my uncle found it THANK YOU. with my fiesta i did a horrible foward pass. it went 20 foot in the air then went foward and hit the concrete really hard. i have since satined it and it plays great. i have also got hit in multiple groin shots and appenedages shots.

oh i just reallized i was supposed to post my worst yoyo accident. well heres alot of them

I was yoyoing in my room with my Duncan Metal Zero (witch is VERY responsive). The yoyo snapped up and hit me right in the funny bone. Metal Zeros have very angled sharp rims so it hurt a lot. I kept an ice pack on my arm for an hour and it still hurt.

i was trying to do a Boomerang with my gm and accidently broke my desk
yes i broke the desk

My dark magic just hit me on the face

Threw a sleeper, snagged, and hit me in the bean bag.
On the floor for more than 5 minutes groaning.

I really hope nothing’s damaged :-[

I was getting a video at blockbuster and I was jammin when the screws came loose and the yoyo flew of the string sailed into the air and hit me in the face this happend with a metal yoyo :stuck_out_tongue:

i was fooling around with looping with some cheap, wooden yo-yo. it snagged, flew over and hit me on the head. Not only did it hurt, A LOT, but the yo-yo literally cracked in half. :frowning:

metal yoyo with screws? :stuck_out_tongue:

if it wasnt a One Drop in which case i would say he tried to say nuts(lol nuts), I’m sure he wanted to say axle, but then again it was plural, being that he said screw’s’ so he must have wanted to say the yoyo halves, if not then his coke dealer is keeping him strung up on that bad ish, he should talk to my guy (JK drugs are bad kids)

srry ment to say yoyo halves

Ohhh… that happened to me last night :‘( :’( :cry:

HOLY ****

I was shooting a video, got a knot and the yoyo hit my hand so hard, it skinned my middle finger…

I just got back from my aunt’s wedding and i was yoyoing over grass and I didn’t realize i was under a low arch and I eli hopped really hard into it removing a lot of paint from my 2nd favorite throw. At least I am ok.

I did a horrible bind and threw the yoyo as hard as i could. I got all 66g of my dv888 right into my eye, making it black