Your Username

Well at the time I made the forum account I liked legos a lot, and I figured for poetic justice I’d involve ‘yoyo’ so I combined lego and yoyo… Legyoyo. eventually I learned it sounds more like leg-yoyo and less like legyo-yo. Oh well. It also makes sense for my holsters, because they lay on your leg. On other stuff I’d be ‘Leinad’ or “Ezekiel”

I like shadows.

I changed it to a z for so called “cool” reasons.

143 means love.

Yeah…

Did you know it meant love when you made the username? And did you not put it in your signature because you felt it would make it look like you ‘loved’ a teen titan? Y’know just curious :smiley:

Nope, I did not know that it meant love when I made my username. I was actually told at a BBQ! :smiley:
Well, I guess I just have to roll with it.

Actually, I have no clue why 143 isn’t in my signature, but I like it that way. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe my name means hidden love.

I see. Yeah you could tell people your name has a deep poetic meaning and then create an elaborate heart tugging poem about it! ;D

I still think our fates are intertwined.

I didn’t want to use penspinner.

Well, it all started when I bought Medal Of Honor Heros 2 for Wii.

I wanted a name with my favorite band (at the time) U2. So I tried some U2 things, and on that game it recomended names. I chose U2588kid.

Then I played the game as U2588kid. And the 2nd top all time player in the game name was Bcmaddog, I liked the name, and him. The top player hacked and cheated, and had a dumb name: Gumbykid…

So i use U2588kid and Bmcaddog for random things. More so Bcmaddog for games. And u2588kid for email and such.

So Bcmaddog came from the 2nd top player online in MOH2 Wii. He played fair and very very good, and was American.

am I the only one who thought your username was pronounced "skiterz’?

nope…

No you are not alone. When I was using “skitrz” as my vanity plate many people thought my nickname was skeeter. :smiley:

I finally changed my plates to dyn2ski.

My user name came from my steam Id
I I got the idea when i thought of deus ex hr(augmentations) and mlp (element of loyalty)
Then I got augmentedloyalty

Din to sky, got it.

2 Likes

When I joined XboxLIVE all my friends were using “A Soviet _____” as their gamer tags. A Soviet Walrus and A Soviet Mouse were already taken, so I decided to use Locust, the enemy alien race from the Gears of War trilogy. Even though I’ve never played Gears of War.

You see, you and me… we’re like brothers… but closer.

For some reason I always read your name as “Skurtzz”

I always read it as “Skitters”

Alright…

Welp. My first name is, as you can guess, Salvador. Last year I just started saying “You salty bro?” They then turned it around on me and started calling me Salty Salvador.

Being a snowboarding addict, I picked up on your name right away. The reason being is that if you live in California, I think I’ve seen your plate up in Mammoth. It was my girlfriend who noticed it and helped me figure out what it was saying. If you’re not a California resident, then someone that lives here has the California version of your plate as well.

Great Name !!

Crococorey. I use it everywhere. A few years ago I was in the show “Peter Pan” and I was the crocodile. My name is corey, and so croco (crocodile) corey (my name). Crococorey