Me, olderbother, Andre

John ando, samad and off course ANDRE!!

Vashek Kroutil
Ed Haponik
Adam Brewster

[b]AUGI FASH

MARK MONTGOMERY

YUUKI SPENCER[/b]

Andre - He taught me everything I know when i started, I followed his tutorials RELIGOUSLY.

Guy Wright - He is by far my favorite and the style I would love to become soooo smooth

Shawn/David from One Drop they are two of the coolest guys I know and I am proud to represent them and call them Friends. I love their relaxed vibe they bring to the community its a nice change.

1. Andre Boulay- If not for his tutorials, I would not have gotten back into yoyoing.

2. Hiroyuki Suzuki- Got me back into yoyoing.

3. Jensen Kimmit- He is by far the most inspiring of the three. His tricks amaze me and I hope to get as good as he does.

Quite honestly, I cannot think of just 3. But, just like my favorite players, the most influential to me at the moment is Ed Haponik.

@ samad
there is an ed haponik on my soccer team!

I knew I couldnt be the only one who liked Ed! :smiley:

Hooray for Me, Samad, and of course Xdohl!

Andre Boulay
Heā€™s not my fav yo-yoer but I wouldnā€™t be where I am today if he hadnā€™t taught me those tricks so well! Plus he made this pwnage site. 8)

Hiroyuki Suzuki
For just being so good. :smiley:

Johnny Delvalle
Gotta love those metal-rims! Never actually seen him performā€¦ ::slight_smile:

First of all its Yuuki not yukki. lol Only one of you spelled it right. haha

Now for the list of mine.

1. Brad Moss. Heā€™s the Oklahoma state champ and heā€™s my son. yoyoing with him has brought us closer together. We needed that.

2. Adam Brewster for being the guy that taught my two older boys how to yoyo and who gave them their first yoyo!

3. Doug Spence for letting me be a tester and making some of the best yoyoā€™s in the business!

1. Guy Wright
  2. YoYoExpert Forums
  3. Friends & Family

Nemo Concepcion!!! (first pic)

Tyler Severance, for being the best 5A player out there!

Jensen Kimmitt, he has the most inspiring tricks, and if his nerves didnā€™t get the best of him would be the 09 world champion

Augie Fash, for just having one of my favourite styles, and being so energetic.

Itā€™s hard to decide on just three. Iā€™ve gone through 3 phases of yoyoing. Once in grade 4ā€¦ an other in 1999-2001 and again just recently.

1. I guess originally the first pro thrower I ever seen was Eddy Mcdonald aka fast eddie.

2. Paul Escolar in my 99-01 phase for sure ā€¦ he created/invented soo many moves and tricks pure creativity.

3. Iā€™m going to go with Frank Orben (raytsh) it was his videos I seen on utube that got me into yoyoing again just recently. His tuts are easy to follow.

4. I got to mention Guy Wright. Just love his style and smoothness. I know I cheated and added a 4th.

Mickey
John Narum
aundre

Iā€™d have to
Takeshi Kamisato for helping me with tricks at the yoyo meetings
Andre Boulay for his videos and for this site
Omar Zepeda for getting me started with yoyoing and amazing me with the sleeper before i started yoyoing

1. Andre, i learned everything i know from his vids

2. Juan Renteria or Tie McClellan, after seeing Juans vid i started throwing 5a and never stopped. Tie is just awesome his tuts are great and ive learned alot from watching them.

3. Brett Grimes aka ibanezcollector, when i first started i measured my progress against his if i could do a trick brett could do i considered myself pretty good (though he is wayyyy ahead of me now that im focusing more on 5a)

and i cant leave out Chris Rhoads aka saintrobyn, he has helped me so much, and his reviews are some of the best out there (i use the same format for my reviews i like it so much)

Kinda hard to limit to 3ā€¦

Augie- When I first started yoyoing, watching his vids inspired me to keep at it instead of moving on to the next hobby.

Andre- Do I really need to repeat the myriad of reasons.

Zammy- ā€¦Great Style, Great trick names, Great person (donā€™t know this first hand, but based on what others have said)