Your portable Yoyo setup.

I carry a Onedrop Code 2, either a CLYW chief or bvm 2 and an old Henry’s lizard in case someone wants to use a yoyo all in my yye case. As well as some string, a multitool, and a spare bearing. But I typically carry one of my CLYWs in one of my pockets.

I carry my ILYY St.EEl, its just the right size to take anywhere. Its fun to play with anywhere, on the bus, the gym, under a tree, and so on.

Mine varies.

It’s typically my YYE Medium back(the 5 pocket one). Inside the rear pocket are two Classics, one set for 5A and the other unresponsive as well. There’s also a bag with extra strings, and another packet with extra bearings and still another with extra response pads. I also carry YYJ thin and thick lube.
The other pockets have an Anglam and a Phenom, and the other two pockets have currently an SFX and a Destiny in them.

Hanging on holders are a Go Big and Fiesta XX but those are rarely played when I am out and about.

I’ll often have two Unleashed on me for when I’m walking. On a sling-type holder is a DM2. I may or may not have additional yoyos in my pockets, and if so, those will vary and could be nearly anything.

When going to slightly bigger stuff, I may take my YYE 8-space competition bag, but the contents of that can vary greatly, so I won’t talk much about it. I do have 2 off-strings hanging off it.