Your Most Satisfying Trick

For me it would have to be split the atom and trapeze also with my saber raider

Plastic whip. I tried to do my first laceration, and nailed the plastick whip. I started hopping up and down!

magic drop for me. i was close to throwing my yoyo at the wall after 2 weeks, but then i landed it and it was like going to the bathroom after holding it in for a long time.

1 Like

Gravity Pull, with out it I would have never continued to yoyo.

1 Like

yeah mine was ladder escape mount i couldn’t get the mount at all O_o

now i can do it like nothing^____^

but still can’t get the trick down O_o

Definitely the bind. I can remember me trying to learn it. It took me forever to get it down pat. These new kids throwing learn how to bind after like, 3 weeks. I am still shocked that these people can do that. I was throwing for two years before I even heard about the bind.

1 Like

offstring whip behind the back, I spent a week trying to learn it

hook, then dismounting from it properly ;D

Plan D and Revolutions. Plan D was my first Master trick. It took me a while to get it.

offstring whip,the 360,and trapeze

1 Like

Had to be when I finally got Matrix. My first continuous string trick! Man that felt good!

Mine would have to be Triple or Nothing on my Yomega Fireball, and Boing-E-Boing on my Yoyojam Legacy.

Double or nothing took me forever and when I finally got it I was so happy.

Same here. When I first learned it, it really took me forever. But now its just like SNAP!

I kind of felt that too, now it’s like why did I have such a hard time with that?

Yah exactly I still wonder man how in the world did I ever have so much trouble with this trick

Diego B’s
Slack rejection from reverse green triangle to green triangle.

It’s beautiful and more satisfying that beef hook

3 Likes

I love gyro flops and doible triple nothing combos